2nd best thing that happened today

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
was by chance I got to meet Todd (Aros) today on the way out of the game. It was great to see you bro! We gotta get together sometime, maybe Taphouse Ink or Ferelli's.

McGruff

Reaction score
Second best thing that happened today was seeing Andrew "Poser" Luck get booted again while Dangeruss lives on.

Axx

Reaction score
andrew caused his team to lose and russ didnt have any "DOH!" plays

Riley12

Reaction score
No, the second best thing today was coming back home, checking my mailbox, and finding my new Seahawks license plates inside.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
jazz, it surprises me that a long timer like you hasn't met Todd Breda, before today.

Todd is the epitome of class, and I hope the next time I'm in Seattle I get to cheers both of you when we are the NFL champions, cheers to you both!

drdiags

Reaction score
Riley12":3hxs7xhw said:
No, the second best thing today was coming back home, checking my mailbox, and finding my new Seahawks license plates inside.

+1. I put those babies on yesterday and I got a bunch of Seahawks SWAG delivered I had ordered last week.

Exittium

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":20hr1dmx said:
was by chance I got to meet Todd (Aros) today on the way out of the game. It was great to see you bro! We gotta get together sometime, maybe Taphouse Ink or Ferelli's.

Was he sportin the colored beard? Waiting for pics..

Greenhell

Reaction score
Riley12":145uvlze said:

Winning!

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
5280Hawk":1fmfer7e said:
jazz, it surprises me that a long timer like you hasn't met Todd Breda, before today.

Todd is the epitome of class, and I hope the next time I'm in Seattle I get to cheers both of you when we are the NFL champions, cheers to you both!
Oh we've met a few times, but it was LOOOOONNNGGG ago.

Latest posts