This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: NFC Championship Edition

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Another NFC Championship Game at home!! WHOOHOO!! So excited, but I have to admit... I'm in the camp here that really wanted Green Bay or Carolina to take out the 9ers. They seem to be hitting their stride at just the wrong time for us. Our offense really needs to get it together next Sunday or this party could be ruined. If we go out there and lay the wood to 'em, it would be the most glorious victory in our history. If we blow it, it would be the most gut-wrenching loss in our history, seeing as our opponent is the LAST team I'd want to see destroy our dreams. So while I am cautiously optimistic, I'm also nervous as hell! This is gonna be a long, butterfly-stomach kind of week. I just want the game to get here... NOW!

So here are the 49ers forums, or the various pits of hell... I can't tell 'em apart. Enter at your own risk!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

"Official" board. Have to register to view. Big and busy.

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/

49ers webzone. Poorly moderated, and just a complete goat ffff...k.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/

Sports Hoopla

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/

Scout site

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=69

Football's Future forum.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... m.php?f=33

49ersparadise Forum.

http://www.49ersparadise.com/forum/index.php

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

Largent80

Reaction score
Kiss the brown spot of hell SF.

The hate runs deep and it will be so sweet sending you into the abyss of tears.

60niners

Reaction score
Can we make a friendly deal to omit the webzone from future points of reference as a representation of every 49er fan on the planet?? Pretty please?!

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
60niners":1oekyozu said:
Can we make a friendly deal to omit the webzone from future points of reference as a representation of every 49er fan on the planet?? Pretty please?!

Hmmm... And I think that's where most of our guys go. Probably because they don't want to hassle with registering at the official site. I prefer the official site personally... Although I'm not sure "prefer" is the proper word there... What site do you hang out at?

lsheldon

Reaction score
I find the 49erwebzone to be a place not worth visiting. They have a kaepernick thread that last I looked was over 1200 pages. You wont find a meaningful conversation there. Mostly drivel by idiots.

60niners

Reaction score
I actually don't frequent 49er forums often. I used to go just to get the latest news because I don't have a twitter account, but now I just follow the local newspapers on my rss feed.

I'm registered under the same name at the official forum but rarely post. Not registered at the WZ. This might sound silly but I don't put much value in talking football with like minded fans, then it's just a bunch of coddling and butt-patting. I like to see different perspectives from different fans.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
60niners":33l4z554 said:
I actually don't frequent 49er forums often. I used to go just to get the latest news because I don't have a twitter account, but now I just follow the local newspapers on my rss feed.

I'm registered under the same name at the official forum but rarely post. Not registered at the WZ. This might sound silly but I don't put much value in talking football with like minded fans, then it's just a bunch of coddling and butt-patting. I like to see different perspectives from different fans.

You sound like the kinda 49ers fan that we don't mind having around here. Cool. Here's to a legendary NFC Championship game that is fairly officiated and injury free! :229031_cheers:

Ending with a Seahawks trip to the "Show" of course... :mrgreen:

gargantual

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2hfmko9o said:
60niners":2hfmko9o said:

You sound like the kinda 49ers fan that we don't mind having around here. Cool. Here's to a legendary NFC Championship game that is fairly officiated and injury free! :229031_cheers:

Ending with a Seahawks trip to the "Show" of course... :mrgreen:
Agreed...with all of this. A refreshing change to have intelligent, informed opinions.

The Dictator

Reaction score
Panthers fan here...if it is ok with your team...could they please break Kaep in half. We have a new most hated player now and wish nothing but the worst for the 9ers. Pulling for the Hawks the rest of the way...good luck fellas.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Assuming Seattle wins, I don't even think I'm interested in seeing Webzone or NN or wherever melt down because I personally would hate to be the one melting down. Just the thought actually makes me feel like I would have more pity for those guys than anything if/when the Seahawks take care of business.

Guardian

Reaction score
The Dictator":169ouhf8 said:
Panthers fan here...if it is ok with your team...could they please break Kaep in half. We have a new most hated player now and wish nothing but the worst for the 9ers. Pulling for the Hawks the rest of the way...good luck fellas.
Sorry you had to get a taste of Kaepernick's douchbaggeryness.

tubbs51

Reaction score
Here's a quote from WZ. LOL

seattle isn't that good. they've engineered a stadium that gives them a blatantly unfair advantage, and is unsportsmanlike behavior for this nfl team. it hurts the integrity of the league. just examine seattle's home and away record over time; it shows the truth of seattle's wrongdoing. shame on the nfl for allowing this.
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... 3k6kHDZ.99

pac522

Reaction score
Saints fan here stopping by to congratulate you. Your team reminds me a lot of the Saints 09 Superbowl team. Hardnose for the football, a whole lot of talent and good enough to create your own luck. I'm also here to let you know I'm sending some Mojo your way to help you beat the snot bubbles out of the 49ers. Old rivalries never die. I was able to attend my first Superbowl last year and took great pleasure in watching them lose, this year I'd rather not even see them in the big game. Best of luck to you guys and we'll see you next year. :179422:

Dalga

Reaction score
Rootin for you fellaz to represent the NFC. Congratulations on beating my Saints....again. Hopefully next year we will do it again in my house. WHO DAT!!