Percy will Play....Opinion

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
I believe Percy will play, I think they had to do it because of the NFL Concussion stuff....and the leagues reaction from the WC gamesbut he will play.....that being said (Hoped For).... after watching Smith torch the Niners is there any doubt Perccy would tear the top off of SF defense? There DB's are well not ours!

MrCarey

Reaction score
How about making the title, "I believe Percy will play," then. ****'s sake.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Let's put an (opinion) addition in this thread title, shall we? This is probably going to be an issue that gets some people on here pretty irritated.

OP
OP
S

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Sorry guys just typed before thinking...when this game is on tap it happens!

MrCarey

Reaction score
I agree, though. I think he and Tate will play. I believe Tate probably suffered a concussion as well. He just played like he had no clue where he was.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
MrCarey":3q50ksac said:
I agree, though. I think he and Tate will play. I believe Tate probably suffered a concussion as well. He just played like he had no clue where he was.

Yeah Tate was just...bad yesterday. I wonder if the magnitude of the game got to him or something, because he just looked hesitant and confused.

SSEHAWK

Reaction score
It seems the MO as of late, is to take our small receivers out of the game by head hunting. You can be as tough as a leather boot but, when your concussed, you are a mere shell of your normal self. I am glad this is not the whiners MO and hope to hell we have the additional weapon on offense and KR's.