To our mods...

Laloosh

Reaction score
Have fun this week. How many Niner registrations have you ignored in the last two hours?

[edit] On a personal note, I think that Throwdown should have to handle ALL requests from new registrations this week. He's earned it ;)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hope they have an ample supply of ban hammers and nuke buttons. They'll be going thru those like a bachelor party going thru ones at a strip club. 8)
If they need to borrow an itchy trigger finger I happen to have one available. :)

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Jurassic-Park-33-Hold-on-to-your-butts1.jpg

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Instructions are to give niner fans very little wiggle room. If they act out, they're toast.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":34gyajh1 said:
Instructions are to give niner fans very little wiggle room. If they act out, they're toast.
Good to hear! :th2thumbs:
I offer my free services of troll extermination if temporary help is needed, offer ends Saturday night at midnight though.

rlkats

Reaction score
For all the Niner fans on this board. Remember respect other people houses. I would not like it if they came in our house and pissed in our cereal. Please enjoy the week and dont be offensive. If you have issues PM the MODS. Let them handle it.

Largent80

Reaction score
When your cereal already tastes like piss, what else is there for mods to do. I would say, the 9er fans here will have less success that their team will, or NOT.

hahahha I am glad we are Us and NOT you.

rlkats

Reaction score
Largent80":24477kus said:
When your cereal already tastes like piss, what else is there for mods to do. I would say, the 9er fans here will have less success that their team will, or NOT.

hahahha I am glad we are Us and NOT you.

Well here is to attempting to help warn other Niner fans for the sake of the board. I try to help I get a smart ass feed back answer. I guess being Professional dont work both ways.

Niner fans watch your necks stay in line or stay away till after the game next week.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":3a4jp6fh said:
For all the Niner fans on this board. Remember respect other people houses. I would not like it if they came in our house and pissed in our cereal. Please enjoy the week and dont be offensive. If you have issues PM the MODS. Let them handle it.
Sound advice from one of the few cool NON-trolling niner fans. If all niner fans were like Rlkats and Box we would have zero problems with trolls.

The Radish

Reaction score
Only had 3 so far and they came with strong warnings.

We are hoping for a good week, and not just from the ninnir fans. :roll:

:les:

pocketprotector

Reaction score
The mods have allowed this board to be overrun by insanely over-negative trolls. This place is full of the suck now.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I stole this from a post over at the Niners official board. I think you mods should use it as an exclamation point for Perma-Banned 49ers trolls... Would be MOST intertaining! :twisted: :lol:

Banned

chris98251

Reaction score
pocketprotector":rf44tsqq said:
The mods have allowed this board to be overrun by insanely over-negative trolls. This place is full of the suck now.

Glad you have such a positive post to set the example with :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The Radish":1mw2n9ba said:
Only had 3 so far and they came with strong warnings.

We are hoping for a good week, and not just from the ninnir fans. :roll:

:les:
What? <looks around innocently>

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BlueThunder":134wcbun said:
I stole this from a post over at the Niners official board. I think you mods should use it as an exclamation point for Perma-Banned 49ers trolls... Would be MOST intertaining! :twisted: :lol:

Banned
That's money right there! :)

Throwdown

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":36htm6zq said:
Have fun this week. How many Niner registrations have you ignored in the last two hours?

[edit] On a personal note, I think that Throwdown should have to handle ALL requests from new registrations this week. He's earned it ;)

No thanks, bub!!!

Radish can do all the interviews, and approving and disapproving. I want no parts of that.