Saints Fans and Us

Hawks46

Reaction score
I was in Seattle on Saturday for a convention. I didn't get to go to the game, but the cool thing was they showed the game live during the convention.

Early 3rd quarter, I went down to the bar in the lobby, and while watching the NE game, some Saints fans start wandering in. These guys have the bayou accents and the whole nine yards. Anyways, 3 separate parties of them said that they encounter 1 a-hole each, but other than that the fans were great to them. They claimed we were the best fans in the league, bar none. (Of course, then they said "come down to Nahlens and we'll show ya'll a good time).

After the internet drama from the last game, it was good to hear this. I just wanted you guys to know this.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
That is cool to hear. Thank you for sharing. I pride myself on being a cool fan. I respect other teams fans and feel that is important even if the favor isn't returned.

Go Hawks!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I was at the game, and walking in and walking to my seat, I literally did not see a single Saints fan. I could not believe it. They were everywhere for the MNF game.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
For the MNF game, my wife and I offered to share our cab to the game with a couple from Atlanta who were Saints fans and all geared out, as we were with Hawks gear.

My wife and I picked up the fare since they were guests in our city. Nice couple. He is a MLB scout for the Braves.

And after the game back at the Mariott lobby bar, there were several Saints fans there that bought us drinks.

We met some great Saints fans that day. :th2thumbs:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah I like the Saints and their fans. Just not when we are playing them.

But I don't have any bad feelings towards them, and sounds like many of them don't have bad feelings towards us.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
I think I saw less then a dozen Saints Jerseys all day, Awesome!

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
I went to both games and there were a ton more at the mnf game.
It's a lot easier to schedule a regular season game and get much easier prices then having to do it on 6 days notice.