Wildcard teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Man, this is shaping up to turn out like the last few playoffs where a team that played in the wildcard round goes/wins the Superbowl and unfortunately the Niners are another Wildcard team. Really hope our boys can reverse the trend of Wildcard teams going all the way.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Blitzer88":uzi2qyht said:
Man, this is shaping up to turn out like the last few playoffs where a team that played in the wildcard round goes/wins the Superbowl and unfortunately the Niners are another Wildcard team. Really hope our boys can reverse the trend of Wildcard teams going all the way.

Every time you post this negativity, I'm going to hit you w/ the donkey stamp, Blitzer.

ezgif-save3_zps03c55620.gif

sutz

Reaction score
Reversing trends like this is what our guys do. :229031_shrug:

Your lack of faith is disturbing.

Polaris

Reaction score
Trends are made to be broken. This is one more trend that will fall to the Seahawks.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
To me it's shaping up more like the AFC in '08. There were three brutally tough teams in the AFC that year, Ravens, Titans and Stealers. The Ravens had their shot at HFA and didn't get it. They went on the road in the playoffs and beat Miami first. Then they took out the top-seeded Titans in a brutal slugfest. This gave the Stealers a broken-down tired, divisional foe to slice up at home en route to the Super Bowl. Niners = Ravens in this scenario.

Hawks aren't losing this game unless there's a blizzard of yellow laundry.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1622wlgt said:

Last year, the Niners were not a wildcard round team and we were. Look who made it to the SB.

In every single SB since the league realigned, at least one conference has sent a representative that enjoyed a bye week during the wildcard round. In some years, there were two.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Did you predict us losing in the wild card round even though we had a bye?

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
volsunghawk":3j1n8aef said:
Blitzer88":3j1n8aef said:

Last year, the Niners were not a wildcard round team and we were. Look who made it to the SB.

In every single SB since the league realigned, at least one conference has sent a representative that enjoyed a bye week during the wildcard round. In some years, there were two.

I was referring to the Ravens from last year who were a wildcard.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Blitzer88":27euksek said:

Do you work for an insurance company?

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Vetamur":3oz9f66p said:
Blitzer88":3oz9f66p said:

Do you work for an insurance company?

Used to for like 6 months, than left because it was terrible.

mikeak

Reaction score
Three out of four teams left had a bye week............

How is this shapening up to be a wildcard team winning it all?

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Blitzers buddies try to set him up on a blind date with Kate Upton.

His reply, "No thanks. I will probably get cancer and die in a fire"

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I am taking this seriously and am not just trying to be pessimistic. I believe that 5 of the last 6 years at least one of the representatives in the Superbowl was a team that played in the wildcard round and the Niners just happen to be the only team left that played in that round. I am just pointing that out, jeez. Don't like my topics than dont click on them. For those that don't think this matters, it's does seem to be a trend and mattered in the last several Superbowls. I just hope the Hawks can buck this trend, all I was trying to point out.

Laloosh

Reaction score
It's okay, Blitzer. Someone's got to do the worrying. :180670:

Status
Not open for further replies.