ESPN Poll on who will win the NFCCG

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Bd4mbG3CMAAm14V.png:large

The rest of the country knows what's up. 8)

It's like the 3rd poll on here: http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/polls

Blitzer88

Reaction score
If our offense plays like it did against the Saints we won't win. They have to be able to sustain drives.

amill87

Reaction score
I think most fans don't buy into Kaepernick.

I would wager that if a poll was put up this week of Kaep vs Wilson, most fans across the country would choose Wilson.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
If our defense plays like it did against the Saints we will win. They have to stop sustainable drives.

amill87

Reaction score
Blitzer88":4t8ruy7p said:
If our offense plays like it did against the Saints we won't win. They have to be able to sustain drives.

What if our defense plays like it did vs the Saints? Think Kaep can make the plays Brees did?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2w327ido said:

You mean like that time we blew them out 29-3 when we didn't do anything in the passing game but rushed for 170+ yards.

Spiderdan

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1c2w85b8 said:

Will the 49ers win if their offense plays like it did against the Panthers? Only 33 more yards than us in perfect conditions.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3obmhvcz said:
Blitzer88":3obmhvcz said:

You mean like that time we blew them out 29-3 when we didn't do anything in the passing game but rushed for 170+ yards.

ssshhh... Blitzer's been in a mini meltdown for weeks now.

Polaris

Reaction score
The rest of the country has seen what's happened to teams visiting the Clink in nationally televised games including the Niners twice.

It's not a pretty picture.

sutz

Reaction score
Uncle Si":22u5nxdr said:
DavidSeven":22u5nxdr said:
Blitzer88":22u5nxdr said:

ssshhh... Blitzer's been in a mini meltdown for weeks now.
Yeah, the more we win the gloomier he seems to get.

Frankly, if he changed gears now, I'd consider it bad mojo. :laugh:

Seeker

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3n3s0pv0 said:

Seahawks only scored 23 points last game, while the niners scored a commanding 23 points.

el capitan

Reaction score
Whilst I agree that the offense hasn't looked nearly as good as I'd like it did put up 23 points on New Orleans, the same number of points that the 49ers put up in each of there first two playoff games as well as their last regular season game. Yet according to the media (and a lot of 12s) the 9ers are the team getting hot at the right time and we've got issues on offense.
Three weeks ago the 49ers almost lost at home to the Falcons. They're far from unbeatable.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Blitzer88":13dav8za said:

Funny how we score 23 points and our offense is terrible. SF scores 23 points and they are considered "on fire" and dynamic. Unbelievable to me.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I actually don't like this. The best motivation for this team is when they feel disrespected, so my hope is all week long is just an endless parade of talking heads saying we're gonna lose.

jblaze

Reaction score
Need to hold onto those picks when the opportunity arises. Uncharacteristic of the defense and could have put this away early. The guys seemed a little tight and the plays weren't being made. We'll need all that next week!

tom sawyer

Reaction score
el capitan":o5tmhmss said:
Whilst I agree that the offense hasn't looked nearly as good as I'd like it did put up 23 points on New Orleans, the same number of points that the 49ers put up in each of there first two playoff games as well as their last regular season game. Yet according to the media (and a lot of 12s) the 9ers are the team getting hot at the right time and we've got issues on offense.
Three weeks ago the 49ers almost lost at home to the Falcons. They're far from unbeatable.

Not to mention they are getting travel weary and it shows.. while we have been kicking back resting comfy tuning our BOOM BOX!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Blitzer88":15mowweu said:

People have said this every week for the past month, and guess what WE STILL WON

Latest posts