Separation Is In The Preparation

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
140114_Seahawks_Football_Stadium_5.jpg

Laloosh

Reaction score
So jealous of 68,000 lucky people right now.

Axx

Reaction score
was the landscape mode necessary? this picture gives me a headache

Riley12

Reaction score
*shiver* *stomach continues to twist in knots with anticipation*

Must. Go. Watch. Week. Two. Again. I'll be lucky to get five hours of sleep this week.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I CAN"T WAIT.... MOst anticipated game yet.. this is game will be better then the superbowl from an entertainment/Football stance.
The superbowl is a better reward but I don't think its gonna be a better football experience.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Just want this game to happen already ahhhhhhh!!!!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I've been told that I'm on the "border line" of needing a hearing aid. I have a hunch that after attending this game....there will be no doubt! I'll likely have "ringing in the ears" for a week!

seadoc30

Reaction score
Its about time for some Preparation on some offense. The passing game doesn't look too prepared for some weeks now.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I'm sleeping about four hours a night. Lurking .net and others trying to accelerate the time. I have been thinking of exactly the right attire i am going to wear for the game. This includes socks, Tee's , undershirt, Jersey, and Pants. Everything must feel right. Everything must be right. I think about what the score will be. I fantasize of Percy making a long catch. I dream of how many pics the LOB can muster. I trust to flush andy semblance of trepidation and negativity, but it's hard. The Seahawks instilled in me causes me to worry.

I don't know if I'm even looking forward to this game. REGARDLESS of outcome , I'm not sure I can enjoy it in the truest definition. I just want it to get here. I need help enjoying the journey, to start focusing on the hell of a ride it has been. A ride that it is not yet over. 5 days guys. I just want it to get here

God Bless the Seattle Seahawks

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'll have to get a shot of that this week sometime. NFC Championship vs. the Niners, the way it should be.

pmedic920

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":byl66yti said:
I CAN"T WAIT.... MOst anticipated game yet.. this is game will be better then the superbowl from an entertainment/Football stance.
The superbowl is a better reward but I don't think its gonna be a better football experience.

I agree 100%
The SB is thee ultimate goal. But being at clink and being witness to the Seahawks win the NFC at home will be the ultimate. No way will the SB be as good. To many none Hawk fans. To much marketing. I feel truly blessed to have the chance to be there. This will be my first time at C-link. I'm stoked and already having trouble sleeping. :)
GoHawks

Edit: if Somebody wanted to trade me this game for the SB. I wouldn't do it. Even if I knew the Hawks would be there.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
It's the NFC championship, not the NFL championship guys...great googly moogly.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":3hj7h5go said:
So jealous of 68,000 lucky people right now.

So glad my friend told me to just pony up and get Season Tickets last year.