Marshawn's new headphones

-The Glove-

Reaction score
7yzanete.jpg

Don't know how long he's been endorsing Monster headphones but it's pretty smart of other companies (SMS by 50 cent, 808 had a contest on FB for us and I won a pair) to target Seahawks players and the 12th man. Also, an endorser for them is Drew Brees.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Neat. Glad to see Marshawn getting some opportunities he will do good things for the less fortunate with it.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
ATX_Hawk":65qptq9f said:
The Outfield":65qptq9f said:
Suck it, Beats by Dre.
Monster were the original manufactures, FYI ;)

Forgot to put that in the OP. But yes, Monster pretty much got bamboozled by Beats for their technology. Not that I'm sympathetic of Monster by any means

minormillikin

Reaction score
Are these the guys who make the AV cables that cost 20x more than regular cables, even though the quality is the same?

... Who am I kidding... Pointless or not, I wish I could use monster cables for everything...

Note: I am also a fan of their energy drinks, their green wall in Boston, and their movie starring Charlize Theron.

Heyseed

Reaction score
I PROMISE YOU! I PROMISE YOU! I PROMISE YOU! ...
SUPERBOWL!
and New Headphones

Pie Romania

Reaction score
minormillikin":1ebb24xi said:
Are these the guys who make the AV cables that cost 20x more than regular cables, even though the quality is the same?

... Who am I kidding... Pointless or not, I wish I could use monster cables for everything...

Note: I am also a fan of their energy drinks, their green wall in Boston, and their movie starring Charlize Theron.

lol, you may be right, but then there's AudioQuest, who you can expect to pay a couple grand (or more) for their top of the line HDMI cable...Rich audio freaks everywhere will pay insane prices to be one of the few who own something. Myself, I'm a poor audio freak :)

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
minormillikin":2dz2g007 said:

Lol yeah... that's why I said I am not sympathetic to them