Tickets to the game

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
Ok, so I traveled up for the Saints Monday night game from here in the desert with my son. Bought the tix on ticket exchange for a Xmas present 2 months in advance. Here we are with a game of the ages, being that it's been since 2006 since we have seen this as Hawks fans. Prices are a little out of my reach as of now, should I wait? I see they are slowly coming down since I started looking at them on ticket exchange, and stub hub. Very slowly I might add. At least since Monday. Or should I just roll the dice on trying to pick up tix before game start? Just curious of some of people experiences trying to get tix as the game starts?

pmedic920

Reaction score
I think the general consensus is, they will get cheaper. You may be able to get tickets near the stadium at game time. It's a huge gamble if you ask me. I'm not saying it will happen, but you risk not getting tickets and getting sold bogus tickets. The extra money is worth the piece of mind, to me.
GoHawks.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Where are you travelling from? it's a gamble to come all the way in hopes of finding affordable tickets, however if it's not too spendy/inconvenient of a trip, even if you didn't find tickets, you could be amongst the 12s down town for the game which should be a pretty exciting atmosphere even if the tickets don't work out.

*edit*

I'm assuming desert implies Arizona..so..i guess that's a bit of a trip.

OP
OP
Sparkchaser737

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
pmedic920":11mqyrdr said:
I think the general consensus is, they will get cheaper. You may be able to get tickets near the stadium at game time. It's a huge gamble if you ask me. I'm not saying it will happen, but you risk not getting tickets and getting sold bogus tickets. The extra money is worth the piece of mind, to me.
GoHawks.
I hear you, as I will be traveling from AZ. So saying that, how do you know they are bogus

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Sparkchaser737":1y9tc3mr said:
pmedic920":1y9tc3mr said:
GoHawks.
I hear you, as I will be traveling from AZ. So saying that, how do you know they are bogus

They say Dallas Cowboys on them.

Largent80

Reaction score
If I bought tix on the street I would make the person selling accompany me to the gate for the scan.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Sparkchaser737":1721cypt said:
pmedic920":1721cypt said:
GoHawks.

The only way I know of for sure...
.... They tell you when you try to use it.

There may be a way thru the ticket office, but I'm not sure.
StubHub and NFL ticket exchange although very pricey are safe. I've heard of several people getting ripped off buying from Craig's list adds. That does not mean all on CL are bad.
I Tavel to games from Texas so like I said the extra money is worth the piece of mind.

OP
OP
Sparkchaser737

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
Sparkchaser737":26vk9l5i said:
pmedic920":26vk9l5i said:
GoHawks.
LOL