Autographed Seahawks Football to a Deserving Individual

HomeStreetBank

Reaction score
Do you know a Seahawks fan whose good deeds, volunteer work or unique circumstances make them deserving of a football autographed by a Seahawks player? HomeStreet Bank is giving away an autographed Seahawks football for a deserving individual. Get to Twitter and Tweet using #PassTheBall and tell HomeStreet WHY this individual is deserving of the autographed football. If your tweet is chosen on Friday 1/17 HomeStreet will give you the autographed ball to then pass along to the deserving individual you've tweeted about.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Everyone here is deserving!

I think we should nominate SharkHawk because he's struggling health-wise right now.

Riley12

Reaction score
No tweeting for me either. On this board, I would nominate,in this order:

1) Aros (how much of his blood, sweat and tears went into this place before handing over the reigns?)
2) Rock (keeping .net thriving)
3) NYCoug (a singularly amazing journey this season)

CANHawk

Reaction score
Only if you offer to take a punch in the face for me. I love that commercial...

Yeah, I'll tweet it. What the hell is NYcoug's real name again? Sheldon or something...?

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Riley12":3u6dj42m said:
No tweeting for me either. On this board, I would nominate,in this order:

1) Aros (how much of his blood, sweat and tears went into this place before handing over the reigns?)
2) Rock (keeping .net thriving)
3) NYCoug (a singularly amazing journey this season)
great choices, gotta say nycoug had had a hell of a year and this would be a perfect gift for

chris98251

Reaction score
NYcoug has had a awesome and inspirational run and his rewards for his fan dedication I'm sure are beyond his ability to put into words beyond what he has posted.

Sharkhawk for me has been a fan and a inspiration to many, as a educator and the other aspects of his life.
A very knowledgable contributor here and passionette fan, to his detrement as he has admitted at times.
I lean towards a lifetime of being a dedicated fan, player, motivator and giving back to help others.