Starbucks Hypocrites

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Im not in Seattle this weekend but If I was, I WILL NOT BE PURCHASING A 12 cent cup of coffee.

As you know by now, anyone in Seahawks colors that enters a Seatle Starbucks can buy a .12 cup of coffee.

They will never be forgiven for selling our Sonics to OKC in my eyes, and this is a shameful way to try and save face.

Sorry Howard, this isnt good enough

sutz

Reaction score
Whatever. Yeah, I hate H. Schultz and all, but I don't drink Starbucks because I don't like the coffee. :229031_shrug:

Showmeyourtd's

Reaction score
I hate SBUX so much that everytime i need to take a dump and there is an SBUX around I will go in there do my business and not flush. Sorry to anyone that has had to walk in on that.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
I mean I get it. I understand the hate for Schultz, and it's well deserved. He's a massive DB for how he handled the Sonics, sold out the fans and the way he's acted since.

But Starbucks isn't just that one guy, they employ a lot of people. Do you think people boycotting is going to hit that guys wallet? No way. But it might hit some baristas wallets.... the little guys, just sayin.

If you want to never step foot in there again, I get it and respect it. Just another way to look at it I guess.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3dc5fh84 said:
I mean I get it. I understand the hate for Schultz, and it's well deserved. He's a massive DB for how he handled the Sonics, sold out the fans and the way he's acted since.

But Starbucks isn't just that one guy, they employ a lot of people. Do you think people boycotting is going to hit that guys wallet? No way. But it might hit some baristas wallets.... the little guys, just sayin.

If you want to never step foot in there again, I get it and respect it. Just another way to look at it I guess.

This.

Seriously, hate the man but do so understanding that thousands of employees work hard to bring you the products and goods that people all over enjoy, everyday.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
If you don't like Sbucks I would say now would be the time to buy the coffee for only .12 and then you can still give the waitress a big tip. Hell, they are probably losing money off a price that low.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Drama much? Geez man, it's coffee. Believe it or not, plenty of people who go to Starbucks were, and always will love the Sonics.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1roj9e0o said:
Drama much? Geez man, it's coffee. Believe it or not, plenty of people who go to Starbucks were, and always will love the Sonics.

Im sure there are nice people that work for the 49ers, Dallas Cowboys also

I just dont like the people at the top. Same difference

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Showmeyourtd's":e2p870mg said:
I hate SBUX so much that everytime i need to take a dump and there is an SBUX around I will go in there do my business and not flush. Sorry to anyone that has had to walk in on that.

lol...I've heard the same thing from other people..Hot chocolate is good there though

Jville

Reaction score
Coffee complaints??

I thought we had other forums for coffee complaints.

Is this properly located in this forum?

Greenhell

Reaction score
Showmeyourtd's":vz581mt2 said:

:lol:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
That sucks about the basketball team but it's really hard for me to criticize a company that does a pretty good job at creating employment opportunities, pleasing it's customers, and taking care of it's employees in a way that most corporations shy away from. There are very few mega-corporations out there that actually have a healthy symbiotic relationship with society and our local community, most are leaches who consume and take as much as they can.

Anyways, city officials are as much to blame for that debacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.