Matthew Hasselbeck on Brock&DannY! Yay!

Jville

Reaction score
I'm listening to the recording now. I sure hope it includes a Henry Hasselbeck prediction for the Seahawk/49er game.

P1

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck made a great point about Pete's focus on ball security. Can't remember word for word so paraphrasing here:

Matt: "Pete says it's all about the ball. But I had a couple of turnovers so the QB Coach and Jeremy Bates told me to play like I was driving in Boston."

"They said I needed to "drive offensively" and throw the ball like I was driving it in there and not throw it like I was afraid to get an INT."

Matthew said that made a big difference in how he played in the Chicago game. We won that game. :th2thumbs:

TruHammer07

Reaction score
Ya they spent a few mins chirping Brock about his terrible bench press

Barthawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":20jddgq4 said:
Hasselbeck made a great point about Pete's focus on ball security. Can't remember word for word so paraphrasing here:

Matt: "Pete says it's all about the ball. But I had a couple of turnovers so the QB Coach and Jeremy Bates told me to play like I was driving in Boston."

"They said I needed to "drive offensively" and throw the ball like I was driving it in there and not throw it like I was afraid to get an INT."

Matthew said that made a big difference in how he played in the Chicago game. We won that game. :th2thumbs:
Yep, 23-20.. Hester had the long punt return to make it closer than it should've been