Russell Wilson Will...

Russell Wilson Will...

• Go off this Sunday. Best performance in months if not ever!

Votes: 95 53.1%
  • Play it safe. Not turn the ball over, keep it conservative.

Votes: 76 42.5%
  • Force things, have some turnovers. Not play his best.

Votes: 8 4.5%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What say Ye? As for me...I think RW goes OFF this Sunday!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not me. I think the chains are unleashed Sunday. We will see the greatness that we all know he has in him. The runs, the plays, the scores...

rjdriver

Reaction score
Man I wanted to choose option one, but with the Niners D, I don't see him "going off". Had to vote for number 2! Still see us winning though!

Hope I'm wrong!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":39weoxd7 said:
Not me. I think the chains are unleashed Sunday. We will see the greatness that we all know he has in him. The runs, the plays, the scores...

Honestly I think they MIGHT be, but it depends on how the game goes. If we get a couple of early turnovers and a lead, I can see them playing ball control again.

jblaze

Reaction score
They're going to ride this thing the same way they have been. Their run first and play defense approach with no risks is what we're going to get. They can't change now.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I voted for "go off", but only if the 49ers D allows it. Our O-line needs to step it up. Having Percy on the field would make a HUGE difference in whether he go's off or not.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Unfortunately he'll play conservative, but he really does need to go off. The 9ers are going to stack the box and dare Wilson to win this game. Holding onto the ball too long and settling for field goals all day won't do it. The whole offense needs to play a different card Sunday.

13thMan

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":io2ji9o0 said:
Unfortunately he'll play conservative, but he really does need to go off. The 9ers are going to stack the box and dare Wilson to win this game. Holding onto the ball too long and settling for field goals all day won't do it. The whole offense needs to play a different card Sunday.

+1

Wartooth

Reaction score
This game is a unique situation, lose and you're done.
Last year in Atlanta Russell did everything in his power to win that game.
He put the team on his back, and they should have won it.
This season they seem to be holding him back.
I think if it comes down to Russell having to make plays himself, in this game...He will.

Chapow

Reaction score
I really want to believe he's gonna go off, but I just don't. As a couple others have already said, I think we're going to get what we've been getting for weeks now, a conservative, play it safe, don't turn the ball over passing game. I just hope he's able to be a little more efficient and a little more accurate than what we saw last Saturday.

For the record, I do believe we can win like that. Our defense is very, very good and I really don't see the 9ers scoring a lot in this game.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I'm with you Aro's... RW Goes Off At The Clink!!! This will be his best performance of the season, it's all on the line and he know's it and will be ready a prepared to handle the moment...

13thMan

Reaction score
Chapow":7z6xtzun said:
I really want to believe he's gonna go off, but I just don't. As a couple others have already said, I think we're going to get what we've been getting for weeks now, a conservative, play it safe, don't turn the ball over passing game. I just hope he's able to be a little more efficient and a little more accurate than what we saw last Saturday.

For the record, I do believe we can win like that. Our defense is very, very good and I really don't see the 9ers scoring a lot in this game.

As long as we can eliminate all the 3 and outs... The D can't be on the field all night!

Donn2390

Reaction score
Russ knows everyone of the 9er's defensive players better that they know themselves. It's brains and skill against brawn. It's almost not fair..
It's Ali against the big ugly bear... Jack and the Beanstalk... David slays Goliath with a football.. The handsome prince wins every time...

Reaction score
I think he'll go off. Somewhere in the back of his mind is a memory still lingering of the "close one" from Atlanta last year. I think that alone could be enough to push him to finish off the Ninners. :49ersmall:

HawkWow

Reaction score
He will play it safe. But I think he puts up decent numbers at the same time. Perhaps in the area of 15 / 20, 2 TDs 0 ints 220 yds and 35 rushing. I'm winging it. Rather hard to predict without more insight on Harvin's availability.