Richard sherman expects to "Dominate our way to Super Bowl"

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Didn't realize Sherman and Maxwell are roommates. That's pretty cool. Let's turn this talk into walk...no run, beginning with the Niners on Sunday

2_0_6

Reaction score
As much as I like Sherman, this is a BALLSY move that I hope doesn't become a distraction. With all the media at the VMAC, this is going to be the talk of the next 2 days.

Polaris

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1ibo30i7 said:
As much as I like Sherman, this is a BALLSY move that I hope doesn't become a distraction. With all the media at the VMAC, this is going to be the talk of the next 2 days.

Good. It's about time we starting pushing back against the national media. Who won the NFC West anyway? Sometimes you'd think the Niners did based on the national press.

oasis

Reaction score
This is BRILLIANT! Now the media will be pestering the 49ers about this "story," and it will cause their poor bruised little egos to challenge the LOB.
Bait those S.O.B's.

Shock2k

Reaction score
"It’s the reason I won’t be asking to shadow any one player when the 49ers come here Sunday, and it’s part of the reason we’ll survive this marathon season for one more week." ~ Sherman

Was wondering about that. You know he's got full confidence in Maxwell if he's giving up Crabtree

DonJulio

Reaction score
LMAO swagger + confidence?

But when Carlos Rogers says something to thr same tune, it's trash talk?

Give me a break

2_0_6

Reaction score
DonJulio":2m12663f said:

Give me a break

Comparing Rogers to Sherman is like comparing apples to beans.

When you have become a two time all pro, and a pro bowler your talk (that's usually backed up) holds a bit more clout.

HoRneR

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":8k2qyddb said:
DonJulio":8k2qyddb said:

Give me a break

Comparing Rogers to Sherman is like comparing apples to beans.

When you have become a two time all pro, and a pro bowler your talk (that's usually backed up) holds a bit more clout.

Or the guy who has won a NFC Championship game should be able to talk and the guy who hasn't even been to the game yet shouldn't

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
DonJulio":1skzgoft said:

Give me a break

Rogers? You MUST be kidding. Look, I get that Niner fans and others despise Sherman's confidence, they jump in with "it's just holding or pass interference" because at times it gets physical. But I NEVER hear anyone comment on the MANY times when a Seahawks DB knocks a pass away with a hand and doesn't TOUCH the receiver. They make it look easy and all of them do it. You never hear anything about it, only about the plays where they were physical.

Rogers hasn't done squat to earn the talk, he has been owned and the rest of the Niner DBs are not even close to the level of the Hawks. Reid? The guy has 2 picks against Seattle, in both cases the WR fell and basically left it wide open, yet I hear a Niner fan talking about Reid's deep cover skills against Seattle.

I don't think so. Sherman might talk alot but he rarely gives up a big play, when he does it is highlight material so everyone knows about it because he talks. Do I think that the Hawks are going to blow out the Niners? I don't know, I doubt it, but I would not be the least bit surprised if they did and that Sherman was part of the party.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I like him talking. I like the swagger. It won't make ANY difference if he is wrong. The Hawks will still be a nasty team and Sherman will still be the best corner in the NFL. Does anyone REALLY care what other fans say if by chance the Hawks don't win?
On Sunday the Hawks are going to sell out every ounce of football they can muster up. I will be in 124, doing the same like their is no tomorrow. Sherman and company deserve it.

Bring it Sherm.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
DonJulio":2tz2wdlb said:

Give me a break
Go AWAY TROLL!!!! :49ersmall:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
If I recall, wasn't the glorified practice comment AFTER the game?
When it was all said and done, it was a glorified practice. Winning that game would have changed nothing but the way the pundits are picking the game.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
jtron5":qvqb2eh0 said:
Mr. "GLORIFIED PRACTICE" speaks again!

:49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

DonJulio

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2r2eyjzi said:
DonJulio":2r2eyjzi said:

Give me a break
Go AWAY TROLL!!!! :49ersmall:

Seriously? Grow a brain. Other hawks fans here said it was refreshing to get a rational 49ers fan....I was only stating the obvious---take off your seahawks glasses, as I took my niners glasses when I made that statement.

Otherwise you're just a blind homer.