Scramble

Seeker

Reaction score
I don't need Russell to run all day long as so much as I miss his scrambling.

In the past (like in week 2) Russell's scrambling helped to compensate for our receivers not getting open. it seemed like every play the receivers were covered until Russell broke free and all the receivers knew what that meant. there was a play that broke down that resulted in a 51 yard pass to Baldwin and a few more crazy plays.

If Russell gets his hustle, bustle, and man muscle going this wont even be close.

idahohawk

Reaction score
You must be a fellow B.S. Report listener. lol

Seeker":2bapgb9r said:
I don't need Russell to run all day long as so much as I miss his scrambling.

In the past (like in week 2) Russell's scrambling helped to compensate for our receivers not getting open. it seemed like every play the receivers were covered until Russell broke free and all the receivers knew what that meant. there was a play that broke down that resulted in a 51 yard pass to Baldwin and a few more crazy plays.

If Russell gets his hustle, bustle, and man muscle going this wont even be close.

sutz

Reaction score
Actually, there are ways to counter his scrambling. Teams are learning to contain him, rather than try to chase him down, which usually results in that Benny Hill type fustercluck that we all love to watch, when it is our guy scrambling. :)

OP
OP
Seeker

Seeker

Reaction score
Idahohawk,
I LIVE for the cousin sal episodes when he impersonates bill simmons.

"Sports guy here, I'm on my fourth skinny girl margarita" <-- pure comedy.

if you spy too much on Russell he can expose you by passing to the guy your spy leaves open (usually Wollverine, or Beastmode).