Cowherd on Brock and Danny show in 15 minutes

13thMan

Reaction score
Nevermind, listening on tune-in radio on my phone now...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Tempest_Crow":gobhbdry said:
Can I get this on iheart radio? If so what channel?

You can listen to it here... [urltargetblank]http://player.originpull.cdn.liquidcompass.net/KIROAM[/urltargetblank]

Treefiddy

Reaction score
He basically got punked by that Vegas handicapper he always has on his show on Fridays.

Tempest_Crow

Reaction score
Thank you sir! At home with pneumonia so this will help pass the time!

mikeak

Reaction score
kidhawk":4o7lrwdr said:
Tempest_Crow":4o7lrwdr said:
Can I get this on iheart radio? If so what channel?

You can listen to it here... [urltargetblank]http://player.originpull.cdn.liquidcompass.net/KIROAM[/urltargetblank]

thanks

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
"SF draws up a play for Kaepernick, if his primary read isn't there he runs. Your not facing Brady this week."

Or something similar to that. :lol:

He's from Seattle?? I didn't know that.

mikeak

Reaction score
He picks the guy that has been shutdown by Seattle

Funny thing is I think this will be a lot more tied to Frank Gore

amill87

Reaction score
He's trying really hard to stick with Niners. It's pretty brutal, you can tell Brock is annoyed.

He was trying to justify how close the Niners are to being on a 15 game win streak and be discredited Brock when Brock reminded him we lost by two to the Niners, had a lead vs the Cards and a game by Luck that may have been one of his best

13thMan

Reaction score
mikeak":3i8dkbhf said:
He picks the guy that has been shutdown by Seattle

Funny thing is I think this will be a lot more tied to Frank Gore

This is what I think too... On both sides, my feeling for the winning formula is simple:

Who rushes for more yards?
Who wins the turnover battle?

Just that simple.

Polaris

Reaction score
Listen to the Vegas wise guys. The public money is all over the Niners. The smart money is on Seattle.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
I think the "hot hand" factor is hard for some of the talking heads to overcome because of the last few years. Colin is a fairly rational guy, doesn't mean he's right all the time, but he makes good points and it really comes down to a gut feeling and whether you think home field and intangibles will overcome the "hot hand" factor.

But yeah, he's wrong.

amill87

Reaction score
I have gotten a lot better at tuning out media crap but man that was bad.

He was just playing the hypothetical game to make the niners look better. "If this happened, this would have happened". Said Niners defense has more play makers. Said Kaep is better than Wilson.

This momentum talk is getting old. It's not apples to apples. The Hawks have not been in the Niners position because they had a lead on the division. Every game the Hawks needed to win, they did and usually in convincing fashion.

Polaris

Reaction score
CrimsonWazzu":dd9okpur said:
I think the "hot hand" factor is hard for some of the talking heads to overcome because of the last few years. Colin is a fairly rational guy, doesn't mean he's right all the time, but he makes good points and it really comes down to a gut feeling and whether you think home field and intangibles will overcome the "hot hand" factor.

But yeah, he's wrong.

The problem with the "hot hand" theory is that it's purely psychological. If you actually look at the statistics over the past several years, the "hot hand" theory is laughable. The last time a team won the superbowl going in with a 2+ win streak going into the playoffs is the 2005 Steelers. Baltimore was not the best team and limped into the playoffs last year with a 1-4 record down the stretch.

Basically people see a team winning, get attached to that team (called the recency efffect).

mikeak

Reaction score
CrimsonWazzu":2e1ly1ng said:

But yeah, he's wrong.

I agree completely with you

I do think that RW's numbers are a result of gameplanning. While he has missed some throws that he normally makes the gameplans have been conservative, he has been asked to throw mainly on 3rd downs and against the Saints we were dominating them for most of the game and they simply shut down passing (a lot because of weather)

You don't look at that unless you are really all over them (like Brock etc). Separately - Indy game. That is one of those games you walk away from knowing you were the better team but made some mistakes in. I was hoping for Indy in the superbowl and we would have crushed them even if they played like they did when they beat us and 49ers.

plyka

Reaction score
Polaris":3o12x6ca said:
Listen to the Vegas wise guys. The public money is all over the Niners. The smart money is on Seattle.

I agree 100%. I heard that 75% of the money is on the 49ers, yet the point spread remains the same at -3.5 for the Hawks. This is quite interesting to me. I think that the smart money is VERY CONVINCED in their pick. Usually they try to get even money on both sides (from what i hear), so it's surprising that they are willing to take SOOO much risk 75% versus 25%, while not budging the point spread at all.

I think Vegas his very big on a Hawks' win.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":ugzwr5qd said:
"SF draws up a play for Kaepernick, if his primary read isn't there he runs. Your not facing Brady this week."

Or something similar to that. :lol:

He's from Seattle?? I didn't know that.

Grayland, close enough for him to rep the place though...I guess...

I'm surprised he's not going with his Vegas insider. He worked in Vegas for awhile, so you think he'd make the smart pick.