Kapernick VS Our Front 7

Jiggy

Reaction score
I really think this is what Sunday will boil down to. Keep Kap in the pocket AND get him to abandon his primary receiver and then make bad passes and we win this game.

amill87

Reaction score
He's made mistakes in both playoff games that he just got flat out lucky with.

He's gonna throw at least one pick

Largent80

Reaction score
He seriously is a one read, or tuck it and run QB. This plays right into our hands. We are going to crush these dudes.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Bruce Irvin as the spy, making plays with that crazy speed of his. The LOB will be feasting Sunday!

amill87

Reaction score
Wagner has the speed to catch him as well. Our defense is a terrible match up for him and I don't know why it's barely talked about. We got the secondary to go one on one with any of his weapons. We got the d-line and lbs that can limit his running. The best way to beat our defense is to way them down with a running back and than be able to play action and take the time to go through multiple reads to hit a receiver.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Hopefully they can come down with some of those "jump balls". Honestly I see one being turned into a touchdown this weekend. If that happens, it's over...dead giveaway

amill87

Reaction score
Kaeps weakness is really easy for our defense to exploit. I fully except us to not blitz and our d-line to not go all out for the sack. They hold him in the pocket and make him go through multiple reads against our secondary.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
If we can stop Frank Gore in this game, we go to the Super Bowl. I have all the confidence in the world in Wilson and Co on offense. They have played so well against the Niners at home. DougB is going to shine on Sunday!

mikeak

Reaction score
Kaep running

Gore running

If we stop that we win. If not .......well don't want to say it

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
These boys know what is on the line and have prepared all season for this. They will not disappoint. Normally, being a Seattle native, I am nervous about these types of games; this time I am not nervous at all. I am extremely confident in our boys getting the job done at home, when it matters the most.

amill87

Reaction score
mikeak":1eo7hjv2 said:
Kaep running

Gore running

If we stop that we win. If not .......well don't want to say it

Kaepernick simply isn't the same threat vs us than anyone else. Noone else can do what we do defensively.

He's ran for 31, 87, and 31 in all three games. The game he ran for 87? That's when they scored 3 points on us and was his worst game of his career.

He just won't be a factor. It'll be all about Gore.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
amill87":22fpj95r said:
Kaeps weakness is really easy for our defense to exploit. I fully except us to not blitz and our d-line to not go all out for the sack. They hold him in the pocket and make him go through multiple reads against our secondary.

Heard Avril yesterday on KIRO. He stated they know not to rush too deep on Papaki. Get to the level of his drop back and then spin back. Rush and contain.

Damn I can not wait to see this defense play!!!