The more I think about it

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
the more I think this is going to be more towards a blow out for Seattle then a close game that I originally predicted. I don't think the Kraepper will all of the sudden be able to figure out how to play in "this noise". Heard a lot of current and former players over the past few days say how difficult it is to play up here.

The national idiots seem to have forgotten how the Kraepper has flat out crapped the bed HERE, and actually got worse in the game in Sept. The Kraepper has only scored 16 points combined in 2 games up here. I fully expect SF to run run run run, to eliminate Kraepper mistakes early, but will be forced to pass after they fall behind. Stop Gore early and keep putting pressure on squidward and have him throw into the teeth of the secondary.

He who shall not be named needs to step up his playcalling on offense and ditch the vanilla and predictible game plan and call a great game (think first NO game).

If those things happen, I think Seattle wins comfortably.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I'm leaning the same way. Add to the fact that our defense just has so few letdowns that I just don't see that suddenly happning at the hands of the 9er's offense.

Still jittery and anxious, but feeling pretty confident.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
A blow out would be awesome, but not expected. However Kaepernick did have the look of a deer in headlights both times he played here. Not to mention the stats of Gore here isn't too productive.

Tokadub

Reaction score
I pray you are right, that's not the way I see it. I think Seahawks win in overtime and barely even get to overtime having to come from behind :(

marko358

Reaction score
Defense is at full strength and the team is more well-rested. We win 31-13.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3vyuupyb said:
the more I think this is going to be more towards a blow out for Seattle then a close game that I originally predicted. I don't think the Kraepper will all of the sudden be able to figure out how to play in "this noise". Heard a lot of current and former players over the past few days say how difficult it is to play up here.

The national idiots seem to have forgotten how the Kraepper has flat out crapped the bed HERE, and actually got worse in the game in Sept. The Kraepper has only scored 16 points combined in 2 games up here. I fully expect SF to run run run run, to eliminate Kraepper mistakes early, but will be forced to pass after they fall behind. Stop Gore early and keep putting pressure on squidward and have him throw into the teeth of the secondary.

He who shall not be named needs to step up his playcalling on offense and ditch the vanilla and predictible game plan and call a great game (think first NO game).

If those things happen, I think Seattle wins comfortably.

Should we REALLY count his only TD pass from last year? I mean really? It was 4th and long at the very end of the game against the backups. I say it shouldnt count.

Can I also point out Kaep didnt even play that well in SF later in the year. Aside from that 1 long run by Gore their offense wasnt very effective. Once they get to the 30 or so our D shuts them down usually and they have to kick a FG. They only have 2 legitimate TD in the last 4 games and both were to the TEs. One to Walker and the other to Davis. Walker was from Smith as well and neither are on the team anymore. The other TD Kaep threw was in garbage time so who cares.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Kaepernick just needs to get his head right to make his time in the Clink a lot easier. Look at how Mike Glennon's first trip was...winless Bucs and we had to take it in overtime...

In fact, Kaepernick should be humble enough to pick up the phone and talk to Glennon. That is, if he's truly interested in winning on Sunday.

Chapow

Reaction score
Tokadub":1ohzouav said:
I pray you are right, that's not the way I see it. I think Seahawks win in overtime and barely even get to overtime having to come from behind :(

Why the frownie face? You're predicting a WIN!

Come Monday, it won't matter if we won by 60 or if we won by 1 in OT as long as we won.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I have had my thoughts on the matter and have an honest feeling that the Hawks could win with more comfort than a lot of people think.

Nothing the Niners have done has taken place in the Clink. I won't break it down any further than that other than saying this defense is far better at home than anything the Niners have seen.

morgulon1

Reaction score
They have to be worn down too. The frozen tundra, humid Carolina, now the PNW against a team whom doesn't really like them.