Thoughts from a 12 and the NFC Championship Game

Rob12

Reaction score
Hey 12's,

As a newer member here, I'm looking to get more involved in the community here.

I received permission from RockHawk to post my thoughts (via my blog) about being a 12 and some thoughts on this weekend's game. I'd appreciate some feedback. I'm at a crossroads of sorts in my life, and am trying to write more to get my work out there. It's a passion of mine and I'd appreciate you taking the time to read.

http://robbiewiley.wordpress.com/2014/01/15/thoughts-from-a-12-and-the-nfc-championship-game/

If you decide to check it out, thank you.

Go Hawks!

drdiags

Reaction score
Good read. Something tells me when the season is over and some time before the beginning of OTAs, we will hear about Wilson having some type of cleanup done on his shoulder. Just a WAG on my part. Maybe his slump is more mental but I am thinking a physical issue.

Back to the article. I liked the honesty you provided about the 5-ring issue and the trophy case, as well as some other topics. Well done.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I agree with the other gentlemen prior to me. Well done. I can assume you are gonna show the spin move in the next installment of your blog. That is Harbaugh's spin move...(dancing with the stars is watching). Good day to you and have a fun weekend. Go Hawks.

chris98251

Reaction score
Look forward to seeing more of your work, also bring it to the forums, we can always use more good knowledge and thoughts for discussion.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Rob12":3pfj6t9k said:
I really appreciate the kind words, guys. Much appreciated.

I will definitely be a post hound around here.

I know this Sherman thing has been absolutely beat to a bloody pulp, but I wanted to share my thoughts on it. If you have time and feel up to it, I'd appreciate it if you guys would check it out.

http://robbiewiley.wordpress.com/2014/01/21/defending-richard-sherman-2/
Absolutely awesome write up (Though I did jump on the bandwagon maybe 5-6 years later than you) why would I do that? Homesickness pure and simple because the team was Mariners bad at the time. I'm actually a bigger baseball fan then football so obviously that explains my Mariner sickness.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to read and offer up encouragement, Mizzou... Much appreciated.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Really liked the part where you said that it is up to you to be a role model to your 3 boys. I've been hearing left and right about how Sherman is supposed to be a role model for the kids. I'm pretty sure his community work touches kids in a way more profound then his adrenaline-fueled post game interview. And if that interview does influence your kids in a negative way, you're not doing your job as a parent

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Rob12":21h90plp said:
Hey 12's,

As a newer member here, I'm looking to get more involved in the community here.

I received permission from RockHawk to post my thoughts (via my blog) about being a 12 and some thoughts on this weekend's game. I'd appreciate some feedback. I'm at a crossroads of sorts in my life, and am trying to write more to get my work out there. It's a passion of mine and I'd appreciate you taking the time to read.

http://robbiewiley.wordpress.com/2014/01/15/thoughts-from-a-12-and-the-nfc-championship-game/

If you decide to check it out, thank you.

Go Hawks!
Only one thing taints the Niners Trophy case, and it's a legitimate booger, and that is, Back then, there wasn't a CAP on $money you could spend on getting the players you wanted like there is now, so as far as I'm concerned, having the best players that money can buy, is a hugely overlooked, and never in the conversation.
Also, back then, the 49rs had a bunch of players vying for an opportunity to get their foot in the doors of that organization.
Seattle was where everyone didn't really want to go, and watch their careers trickle to a crawl.
Not so any longer, as I believe Pete has players that really believe in what he's building, and want to be a part of that machine.