Kaep Vs Wilson, the stats

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
So I wrote this on another thread but I figured it deserves its own thread.

I am more than confident our D can win this game and Wilson just has to not turn it over and do just enough to win.

Kaepernick has had his 1st and 4th worst games against us this season. Interestingly enough 3 of those 4 games were played IN SF against the Colts, Panthers and Us. In both games this year he has a 20.1 rating and a 67.5 rating.

Last year the game at Seattle was his worst game that year as well. He had a QB rating of 59.9 if you take off the last TD with 2 or so minutes to go down 30 with backups playing. If you want to keep it he had a 72 rating which was STILL his worst game that year.

3 of his worst 5 performances in his NFL Career have been against the Seahawks and he only has scored 1 time when it was actually meaningful.

This is Kaeps Career against the seahawks in 3 games:
47/93 50.5% completion, 546 yards 2TD 5INT (1TD if you exclude the one he got in garbage time) 53.4 QB rating, 49.8 QB Rating if you take the second TD away.

For comparison here are Wilsons 4 games against the niners
47/84 55.5% completion, 634 yards, 6TD, 4INT, 84.1 QB rating.

I think it will come down to the running game and turnovers. Apart from the blowout last year Wilson only has 2 Passing TDs against the 49ers and Kaep only has 1 TD if you throw out the garbage time TD in a blowout.