Iron Sharpens Iron

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
(Que epic old English voice.. add a little bass to it)

The air is thick tonight.. I can almost taste it.

I step foot outside my door, and I am witness to 49ers banners blowing against the foggy wind. Every local pub has in some way, shape or form of 49er pride.

The city hall is glowing Red and Gold. I have not witnessed any Hawk fans for miles. It would be assumed he could be tried for a quick death..if the gods had mercy.

There are only four nations left..

One of them being our nations rival. The nation of the fighting Hawks, Conqueror of the Seas, Rallied by a single Champion of Beasts. Some say the Gods rain his special treat..when he devours his prey. He was named after his most famous finishing blow.. Lynching.

And then you have what your nation calls..The Chosen One. Legend has it.. that he is destined for Glory. The old books read that he is a descendant from the Gods himself.. And while he is not yet there, he is only a moments away from being a God amongst men.

You have the Defenders of the Legion. These skilled warriors can single handedly decide the fate of battles. These proven warriors are amongst the best in the world, and can go Toe to Toe with anyone..They have never lost a duel..these champions often return to battle unharmed, with their prey to be buried in the ground, never to be heard from again.

The King to rally this army, has perhaps the greatest Eye in all the land. Able to recruit mere peasants and smiths.. and turn them into the most honorable combatants to ever fight. He might be the most worthy opponent of them all.

I am just a mere Townsfolk. I root for my Nation of Niners. I would not have the honor or the courage to step onto this battlefield in Seattle, Washington. But I pray for a victory. Our soldiers have been through it all. Ventured into many opposing nations, and able to return home. Bloody - yes. But very few have come back mourned.

We might not be Gods team to you. But to us, they are Gods themselves. This War.. might just be the greatest battle of all time. The victor of this battle might just be the greatest army the world has ever seen.

If my nation loses. Grant me a quick death.

But I do not count on losing. For my nation possesses something a King cannot teach.

Heart.

Goodnight and Goodluck lads, for I must rest. Because tomorrow night, I may not be able to sleep.

drdiags

Reaction score
I like the effort. Surely appreciated by some and scorned by others. 36 hrs or so from now, it starts.

devilhawk88

Reaction score
Whoa. That was kinda cool and nerdy at the same time. I don't know if I should give you daps or steal your lunch money. Creative though.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":1itt28h2 said:
I like the effort. Surely appreciated by some and scorned by others. 36 hrs or so from now, it starts.

Yeah. I appreciate the effort. He obviously put some time into his post.

In the end though, nothing a little bitch slappin' won't take care of.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I think Renly made similar observations before he was disposed of with little resistance.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
William Wallace made an equally rousing speech.

They cut him into 4 pieces.