Spending game day in San Francisco

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The roommate and I just decided to pack up and take an impromptu road trip down to San Francisco. Will be watching the game somewhere down there and then hitting up the Six Flags down there in that area.

Should be fun! I'll b rockin my Hawks gear. Hopefully I make it back with no puncture wounds.

rideaducati

Reaction score
After the Seahawks win, you won't see any niner gear and the fans that love the niners won't show themselves for a few days...I think you'll be okay.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Awesome!

JSea, you're the man!

Wish I had the financial freedom and GRAPES to execute such a maneuver, much respect!

GO HAWKS!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I recommend duct taping some magazines around your torso under your clothes for protection against stabbing.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hopefully all the 49ers car flags will come down tomorrow night. I hate driving around the Bay Area seeing those things flapping in the wind everywhere I go.

They only come out in the Playoffs too. All the bandwagoners buy them and put them up when the Niners make the Playoffs.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Change of plans, got to sf and decided to roll on through to Vegas. Drove thru the night and arrived right in time to see the sunrise over the strip. Restin up and getting pumped for the game. Gonna be a long drive home tomorrow, so we better win! Go hawks!!

Popeyejones

Reaction score
JSeahawks":eyls779k said:
The roommate and I just decided to pack up and take an impromptu road trip down to San Francisco. Will be watching the game somewhere down there

Danny Coyle's on Haight is the major Hawks bar in S.F. You'll find a TON of Hawks fans there. It's a fun place.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":os17x66d said:
Change of plans, got to sf and decided to roll on through to Vegas. Drove thru the night and arrived right in time to see the sunrise over the strip. Restin up and getting pumped for the game. Gonna be a long drive home tomorrow, so we better win! Go hawks!!
Good move. If your not already there go to Scooters pub on rainbow ave. it's the kickass hawks bar and where the Las Vegas seahawkers hang out for games. It will be packed though!