NYCoug on Bob Rivers Show

Laloosh

Reaction score
Everybody wants to give him tickets now. Well done, Dave.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Heard that, I was wondering if it was the same guy here. Pretty cool if you ask me.

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
mikeak":2zbl8pkk said:
Can't listen - did someone call in and give tickets?

Yeah, a fan who has friend called in and offered a ticket for some coin. Dave is bringing in his buddy Greg so he needs 2 tickets.

Someone, some where will find them tickets and they will be having a golden day.

That was great, btw.

Go Dave!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So happy that you're getting the recognition you deserve brother!

NYCoug

Reaction score
Thanks for the love guys! Everything has felt so surreal this past week. Just landed in Seattle. Greg and I will be sitting in Section 300 and it's all thanks to Seahawks.Net! We're both very honored to be the recipients of such an outpouring. Everyone should feel very proud of themselves.

GO Hawks!!!

KK84

Reaction score
NYCoug":32w4id7p said:
Thanks for the love guys! Everything has felt so surreal this past week. Just landed in Seattle. Greg and I will be sitting in Section 300 and it's all thanks to Seahawks.Net! We're both very honored to be the recipients of such an outpouring. Everyone should feel very proud of themselves.

GO Hawks!!!

Have fun bro! I had a hell of a time meeting you, Leif, and FDNY in jersey last month. Wish I could be there, but it's nice knowing you're there to rep the east coast. Cheers, brother!

stonewallj799

Reaction score
That is awesome Coug. Followed your story all year and could not be more inspired by and happy for you. Enjoy the game!!!

mikeak

Reaction score
NYCoug":amu3dm25 said:

GO Hawks!!!

Great was wondering if you got tickets