Why NFL Network analysts make the big bucks...

Axx

Reaction score
I get really annoyed by how everyone talks about how the 49ers catching trio are all gods 2nd 3rd and 4th sons.

Wtf does the LOB need to do to get some respect? Football outsiders has then graded as by far the best secondary in the nfl. I wonder how they rank them in the "all time" category

DHawk

Reaction score
Axx":27gm8n5b said:
Wtf does the LOB need to do to get some respect? Football outsiders has then graded as by far the best secondary in the nfl. I wonder how they rank them in the "all time" category

Winning a Superb Owl might be the only way.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
I've watched the game in SF several times. We should be just fine. Particularly with KJ coming back.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
I know calling someone a retard is deemed kind of politically incorrect, but Shawn Merriman is such a big one that I'm gonna use him to become just that; more politically correct. From now on full blown retards are Merrimans in my book.

"you never go full merriman son !!"

RichNhansom

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":130ykuyu said:
I've watched the game in SF several times. We should be just fine. Particularly with KJ coming back.

I have done the same and went slow motion on several plays. That 50+ yard run by Gore has all sorts of holes in it. Tony McDaniel was held from behind by both shoulder pads and pulled out of the play and nearly to the ground. Sherman was also held and was in position to stop the run at about 5 yards but at the end of the play when Gore hits the deck, no one touches him and he slides out of bounds and the clock kept running. It should have stopped.

Rewatched the Niner in Seattle game too and there were several anomalies in the early goings of that game to. A whistle that caused a blocked punt should never have been ignored. They definitely should have played the down over. A 25 yard run by Turbin called back on a supposed hold on Giacomini was right up there with one of the worst calls all season as it his block was absolute text book perfect. There were other things also that I am not thinking of right now but you got the feel in both games that the officials were giving the 9ers the benefit of the doubt on multiple occasions.

Add in the fumble in San Fran that should have been reviewable and you have to think there are to many things to ignore.

I know you can say they missed stuff on us or called things on the 9ers too but comparing the affect of things called and not there was a much greater impact on the Seahawks play. Considering all that and the game results I feel more confident. Could it continue in the same fashion? Sure but the odds are against it and if they let us play (and I think they will) or if those calls and flukes happen to the 9ers instead of us, we should take care of business easily.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
How to be a sports commentator

1. Be a incredibly egotistical, and smart, journalist who raises through the ranks by making bold claims and forming a recognizable personality

2. Be a hot woman

3. be an ex player

Rufus

Reaction score
City Of Reign":1kpjssw4 said:
I know calling someone a retard is deemed kind of politically incorrect, but Shawn Merriman is such a big one that I'm gonna use him to become just that; more politically correct. From now on full blown retards are Merrimans in my book.

Merriman said the 12th Man will not be a factor in the game. Hmm, ok, why is that Shawn? He said the crowd noise won't affect the 9ers because "this game will be really physical." What??

Jamie Dukes followed that up by predicting SF will win because "it's very difficult to beat a team three times in a row." What the #&@%‽?

Are these guys sniffing glue??

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Rufus":22luhvt5 said:
City Of Reign":22luhvt5 said:

Merriman said the 12th Man will not be a factor in the game. Hmm, ok, why is that Shawn? He said the crowd noise won't affect the 9ers because "this game will be really physical." What??

Jamie Dukes followed that up by predicting SF will win because "it's very difficult to beat a team three times in a row." What the #&@%‽?

Did you play football? Can you speak some English? Do you not look like Marshawn Lynch? WELCOME TO THE NFL NETWORK!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rufus":1gdnefk1 said:
City Of Reign":1gdnefk1 said:

Merriman and his HGH/steroid addled brain is not qualified to run the fry machine at McDonalds. Apparently he missed Papaki's last 2 trips up here. They pay these turds and they don't do their homework, and the NFL wonders why their network sucks. Good job Rog you troglodyte!