Give us what we’ve earned…

Schleprock

Reaction score
Give us what we’ve earned…

Bring to us that ever-elusive word:

Deserve

No team has been as clearly marked this season as the Seahawks have. It’s been obvious since the off-season, pushed positive this pre-season, and substantiated over and over and over again within the weeks that count. This team is supreme and superlative.

Spectacular. Ain’t no stretch.

Far and away the best team I’ve ever seen Seattle supply and I’m not afraid to say one of the more ENTIRE teams seen on a football field in recent memory.

I’ve never been more proud.

Hell, they’ve even humbled me on several occasions (a seemingly impossible task). I’m not used to things outperforming my expectations. That’s a very rare privilege for me. But the men who come out from beneath the stairs on Sunday; evolve from the tunnel of TEAM – have cast upon us the kind of magic that 30+ years of hard labor might like to think it’s desperate hands can one day wring free from the crippling cruelty of the unforgiving.

Every member of this season’s Seahawks has dug deep down to discover what they're worthy of. And I have no doubt they will not disappoint themselves. They are the most capable team to officially Title us.

The only question to answer is – will we? Disappoint them?

You’ve been hearing it all year, “That fan base up in Seattle… they’re overwhelming.”

And does this mean we deserve it?

It doesn’t.

Not until things are complete.

Clint Eastwood cannot be correct. Deserve’s got EVERYthing to do with it.

Do what must be done. Bring ever damn drop you’ve got. Else it will all be for naught.

Deliver!!!

BEAT... The Man

OP
OP
S

Schleprock

Reaction score
I made a spewling error there at the end. That's what happens when you don't have "Doub" around to fix things. (I'll leave it there uncorrected though. On account of my fresh acceptance that not all things can be perfect.)

Hey Hawk fans, you've been truly awesome this season. As I said, ENTIRE team effort, eh.

Well done.

Now take it to town tomorrow and empty the tank!!

sutz

Reaction score
Schleprock":32zuho54 said:
I made a spewling error there at the end. That's what happens when you don't have "Doub" around to fix things. (I'll leave it there uncorrected though. On account of my fresh acceptance that not all things can be perfect.)

Hey Hawk fans, you've been truly awesome this season. As I said, ENTIRE team effort, eh.

Well done.

Now take it to town tomorrow and empty the tank!!
And compounded the error with another. You're on a roll, there. :laugh:

But Will Penney was right. Deserve has nothing to do with it. All we can do is our best and lets the chips fall where they may.

The fans are up for this. The team is up for it. Success looms for the Seahawks and their long-suffering fans.

GO HAWKS!!!

OP
OP
S

Schleprock

Reaction score
Dude, the word you highlighted was most definitely intentional. That’s my personal approach to humor.

In any case… let’s get goin! Enjoy the hell out of this challenge, mates.

getnasty

Reaction score
I dont want anyone to GIVE us anything, I want the Hawks to go and get it.