Everyone picking against us....

Brett

Reaction score
Bring on the doubters nfl network Shaun,Melissa sterling and coach the only one to pick the hawks was Shaun. So funny we are the fav all season and it comes down it the game I think is what everyone wanted why now are all these analysts picking 9ers ? Do they really think that we are going out like that ??

Let's see what the game day team thinks. I am guessing maybe two side with us nfl network tune in

Axx

Reaction score
To get ratings up for the game. They want people to think sf actually has a chance

Dean-O

Reaction score
I have noticed a lot of analyst have picked the 49ers. I believe that they have a very good chance of winning. They have won 8 games in a row, they are peaking at the right time, and it seems the whole team has come together at the right time as well.

On the flip side are the Seahawks! They are 16-1 at home despite a struggling offense as of late. Their defense keeps them in games and the offense does just enough to win. I hope it's a blowout for us but it will probably be close. I can only hope history repeats itself and we shut them down all day. I think we win with a couple of big stops and just a little more offense.

It seems like I haven't slept all week. The time is now!

GO SEAHAWKS...Please!

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Thank God we are the underdog! Wouldn't have it any other way!!

seahawksny

Reaction score
Carolina also was hot coming here in 05
Washington won 7 straight last year before facing us

Hawks move on

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
My Chicago-area high school buddies and I have an annual contest picking against the spread and one of our guys, Stu Feiner is his alias, scored 145-111 for the regular season completely smoking the rest of us.

BTW, the highest score of the so-called experts at CBS sports.com was 130-126 so you can see that Feiner knows his stuff this year.

Stu is picking the Hawks to cover today and the Patriots to beat the spread against the Broncos.

Victory is ours!!

pocketprotector

Reaction score
Dean-O":6uk4q68m said:
I have noticed a lot of analyst have picked the 49ers. I believe that they have a very good chance of winning. They have won 8 games in a row, they are peaking at the right time, and it seems the whole team has come together at the right time as well.

On the flip side are the Seahawks! They are 16-1 at home despite a struggling offense as of late. Their defense keeps them in games and the offense does just enough to win. I hope it's a blowout for us but it will probably be close. I can only hope history repeats itself and we shut them down all day. I think we win with a couple of big stops and just a little more offense.

GO SEAHAWKS...Please!

SF is peaking at the right time and the Seahawks are struggling on offense? Stop buying what the national media is selling! SF scored 23 against the Panthers and the Packers. Seattle scored 23 against the Saints in terrible conditions.

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
How many TD's have San Fran scored against us this year? I can count them very easily..... 1. I just do not see where they think all of this offense is going to come from. They scored 1 TD on their home turf.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I like the underdog roll it suits us just fine .

Riley12

Reaction score
pocketprotector":2i45r9vg said:
Dean-O":2i45r9vg said:

GO SEAHAWKS...Please!

SF is peaking at the right time and the Seahawks are struggling on offense? Stop buying what the national media is selling! SF scored 23 against the Panthers and the Packers. Seattle scored 23 against the Saints in terrible conditions.

And! The offense isn't struggling. It is called 'ball control'. The mediots drooling over Manning and Brady all week have no idea what that concept even means or, if they do, they think it means scoring 50+ points.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawkfannj":gw5wafuw said:
I like the underdog roll it suits us just fine .
We're not the underdog despite the media spinning it that way. I don't get why the offense that's assumed to be struggling scored as much as the one perceived to be hot?

Also San Francisco scored ONE touchdown on us one. This with Crabtree and being at home! Where are their points coming from today? Wishes?

James in PA

Reaction score
EntiatHawk":bl40x0yq said:
How many TD's have San Fran scored against us this year? I can count them very easily..... 1. I just do not see where they think all of this offense is going to come from. They scored 1 TD on their home turf.
But...but...they have Crabtree back! Crabtree! Mother f-in Crabtree! As in, the greatest receiver ever Crabtree! Oh, and they're just "hot" right now! So, in review, they got Crabtree back and they're hot!

Wasn't that brilliant, in-depth analysis? I could work for the NFL Network too!!!!

marko358

Reaction score
We were the hottest team last year going into a road game at Atlanta. I guess being the hottest team doesn't automatically make you a winner.

Exittium

Reaction score
Riley12":afb57x9e said:
pocketprotector":afb57x9e said:
Dean-O":afb57x9e said:

GO SEAHAWKS...Please!

And! The offense isn't struggling. It is called 'ball control'. The mediots drooling over Manning and Brady all week have no idea what that concept even means or, if they do, they think it means scoring 50+ points.

They'll learn real quick in the SB when they're throwing pick sick's all over to Sherm, Maxwell, and ET

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
James in PA":3399jwpt said:
EntiatHawk":3399jwpt said:
But...but...they have Crabtree back! Crabtree! Mother f-in Crabtree! As in, the greatest receiver ever Crabtree! Oh, and they're just "hot" right now! So, in review, they got Crabtree back and they're hot!

Wasn't that brilliant, in-depth analysis? I could work for the NFL Network too!!!!
Naw, you're probably too smart for that group of dolts.