Seahawk Gear In Indiana

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I went to the biggest mall around here ,the first store had a thin flimsy t shirt(black)with the gloves in front with big Seahawks below it..30$..No Hawk hats in this store but plenty of 49er,denver and most everyone else ..Next store(hat store) one cruddy looking Hawk hat with a baby bill on it..35$ and only Hawk hat in place but again plenty of others..
3-4 other had zero of anything but the other teams yes..It's been like this ever since I moved here..I guess we won't get any respect till we win the whole damn thing! I did order a Hawk hat online but won't get it till next week..I'll get a shirt after this weekend in time for Super Bowl..Yes we are going ..With all due respect to Broadway Joe "I GUARANTEE IT"

:49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

sshawks

Reaction score
I feel you pain. My city used to be like that and it made me order everything on-line. Much better now but it took 10 years for them to come around.

IceHawk

Reaction score
Where I live, I consider finding anything linked to the NFL like finding a hidden treasure.

BallHawk

Reaction score
Lived in Indiana for 13 years and very rarely find Seahawks gear here. I order all mine online. Most of the time it's just regional stuff from Pittsburgh, Detroit, Chicago and Indy. Just comes with the territory so to speak. I did find an authentic Shawn Springs game jersey on sale at a Champ's when I first moved here in 01 that I still own. Even when we went to the superbowl you couldn't find gear here.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Try looking on the internet.

I hear you can get just about anything from new wives, children, and in some cases...Seahawks gear.

Try out the links at the top of the forum, they're like a treasure trove of 'hawk goodies.