Warren Sapp: SF will score 35 points

korboko

Reaction score
He is right though. If he played it on EA 2013 Madden on Easy mode.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I can rationalize someone picking SF. They are a damn good team and on fire right now.

But 35 points?? He needs to take a look at our track record the last two seasons at C Link. Teams struggle to get to 20 against us, let alone 30+. One of the leagues elite offenses (New Orleans) managed a grand total of 22 points in two trips here.

35 is disgraceful to even suggest.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
How many years has it been since a team scored 35 at the clink?

I know he is trying to get a rise out of people, but that is just moronic.

grizbob

Reaction score
Saw that, Irvin seems to be the only one on the Hawks bandwagon this morning. So be it!!

korboko

Reaction score
grizbob":1b779pl8 said:
Saw that, Irvin seems to be the only one on the Hawks bandwagon this morning. So be it!!

I think Irvin just doesn't want to be look like a fool after saying the Seahawks would lose their last remaining 4 games last season.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Stop dissing Sapp. It's out of context, he meant 35 points over the next 6 games between SF and Seattle.

Oh wait, he did mean over one game? (puts hand on face, shakes head)

Rufus

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":30fcrxcc said:
How many years has it been since a team scored 35 at the clink?

I know he is trying to get a rise out of people, but that is just moronic.

The Seahawks haven't given up 35 points at CenturyLink/Qwest since the Beast Quake game, wildcard round of the 2010 season (Jan 8, 2011, W 41-38 vs Saints.)

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
The last 3 years here COMBINED they have scored 35 points so...4 games if you throw out Kaps junk TD in the 4th in the blowout last year.

So yes they are TOTALLY going to score more or equal to the last 4 games combined in CLINK...mhmmm..sure....

RichNhansom

Reaction score
That's because when you go up by 75 points you pull everyone and have Haushka and Ryan playing defense while everyone else points and laughs. 35 garbage time points I think is what he means.

BASF

Reaction score
We know that the guys watch ESPN before a game as illustrated by Earl Thomas jumping in on Dilfer and saying thanks for the motivation after the first Saints game, so I wonder if they watch NFLN as well. This could very well be the thing that spells victory for us.

Latest posts