NFL Network graphic shows Seattle somewhere near Centralia

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
The graphic shown this morning when NFL Network Game zoomed in to where Seattle was on the map had me and my wife laughing. I paused the TV and snapped this picture and Seattle apparently is now located south of the lower end of Puget Sound and Olympia. I guess it moved during the night and it's now apparently in the bottom half of the state closer to Portland than it is to the Canadian border.

It is amazing how little the rest of the country knows about the Pacific Northwest. No respect because they have no knowledge of us. Let's show them who we are today.

Oh did I mention...GO HAWKS!

Seattlemoved.jpg~320x480

FairWeatherFan

Reaction score
They thought Seattle was close to Olympia - 'cause the Washington lawmakers keep saying "they can hear the CLink crowd at capitol building during the Seahawks games".

Seahawks8880

Reaction score
FairWeatherFan":1btl4a24 said:
They thought Seattle was close to Olympia - 'cause the Washington lawmakers keep saying "they can hear the CLink crowd at capitol building during the Seahawks games".

Lol! Everyone in San Fran will also hear the noise from Clink. Witnessing the butchering and the chopping from the clink slaughter house!!

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Noticed that and just thought they picked a spot for their flag in Washington... At least they were in Washington, and close to Puget Sound...

OP
OP
BobinLaConner

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
I can just picture some NFL Network IT web graphics guy doing some cut and pasting with a map and saying..."Hey guys, is Seattle up here by this water?" and an answer of "Umm, I think it's just north of Portland, right..?"

Blitzfan

Reaction score
They think we're in Alaska anyway, probably had to do an extensive search to find Washington anyway.

OrFan

Reaction score
Just south of Anchorage, just north of Portland, just about right.

What is funny is that on the east coast, where the states are tiny, that might have put them in the wrong state.