Congrats on a good season, Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Since should the 49ers lose I won't have the heart to go to ANY NFL forum for the next three months, I thought I'd go ahead and congratulate you on the win in advance and take care of that possibility. If you do win, it will be because you're the best team in the league and will no doubt win the Super Bowl. So here's a preemptive contrats. And no, this is no "reverse jinx attempt," since such things are complete nonsense. It's just so that you don't be thinking about "har har har look at those 49er trolls not coming and congratulating us, herp derp." See, I'm congratulating you BEFORE the pain that would prevent me from doing it.

Good luck in the Super Bowl. :179422:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Weaksauce sorry. I know what you're trying to do but seriously it isn't that hard to take your lumps if you lose. Which I think you do which is too bad given your opponent would be Denver. That team has no chance against either of us.

themunn

Reaction score
thanks
you gave it your best and it still wasn't good enough
enjoy the offseason

OP
OP
5_Golden_Rings

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":lc2xmwdi said:
Weaksauce sorry. I know what you're trying to do but seriously it isn't that hard to take your lumps if you lose. Which I think you do which is too bad given your opponent would be Denver. That team has no chance against either of us.
Not about taking lumps. It's about I'll be in too much of a coma to come here and congrat after the game.

Cartire

Reaction score
I respect this. I won't be here or anywhere either online if we lose. I don't want to witness the meltdown. So I get it and respect the kind post. Good luck to both teams. More good luck towards us. :mrgreen:

Popeyejones

Reaction score
LOL. No winning, I guess.

If the Hawks win I'll be back to congratulate the good posters of .net immediately after the game, and to say I'm rooting for the Hawks in the Bowl. If the 9ers win I'll probably steer clear of .net for awhile, just to give folks some well deserved space from another 9ers fans, and to avoid letting myself get sucked into all the threads about how the loss wasn't a fair one and didn't really count ;) .

bluengreen

Reaction score
I understand this post. If the Hawks lose I won't feel like posting - or even lurking, since I don't post all that much anyways.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":oy85tnq6 said:
Since should the 49ers lose I won't have the heart to go to ANY NFL forum for the next three months, I thought I'd go ahead and congratulate you on the win in advance and take care of that possibility. If you do win, it will be because you're the best team in the league and will no doubt win the Super Bowl. So here's a preemptive contrats. And no, this is no "reverse jinx attempt," since such things are complete nonsense. It's just so that you don't be thinking about "har har har look at those 49er trolls not coming and congratulating us, herp derp." See, I'm congratulating you BEFORE the pain that would prevent me from doing it.

Um, why not bow up and grow a pair. If, and when your Niners lose, simply show up and take it like a man. Unless, of course your are a woman or a child. Yet, you should still be able to graciously admit defeat. You are weak if you cannot show up and be courteous in defeat.

Cartire

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":qpefli37 said:
5_Golden_Rings":qpefli37 said:

Um, why not bow up and grow a pair. If, and win your Niners lose, simply show up and take it like a man. Unless, of course your are a woman or a child. Yet, you should still be able to graciously admit defeat. You are weak if you cannot show up and be courteous in defeat.

I call BS. For the majority of people on this forum, everyone is anonymous. What exactly makes you a man for coming back here and taking your licks? It's one thing with people you know personally, it's another with random internet dwellers. I don't blame him or anyone not wanting to take their personal time to come back and deal with it if they don't have too. This game is still entertainment and for fun. If the fun is gone, there's no obligation to stick around.

His post by itself was already respectful and had zero smack talk. Let's not pretend like there's an obligation to be here.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Cartire":1o0feo5j said:
AsylumGuido":1o0feo5j said:
5_Golden_Rings":1o0feo5j said:

Um, why not bow up and grow a pair. If, and win your Niners lose, simply show up and take it like a man. Unless, of course your are a woman or a child. Yet, you should still be able to graciously admit defeat. You are weak if you cannot show up and be courteous in defeat.

I call BS. For the majority of people on this forum, everyone is anonymous. What exactly makes you a man for coming back here and taking your licks? It's one thing with people you know personally, it's another with random internet dwellers. I don't blame him or anyone not wanting to take their personal time to come back and deal with it if they don't have too. This game is still entertainment and for fun. If the fun is gone, there's no obligation to stick around.

His post by itself was already respectful and had zero smack talk. Let's not pretend like there's an obligation to be here.

Sorry, but I see it as lazy and discourteous as a visitor to not return after a loss. I have little doubt the poster would have quite the energy and ambition to reappear if the Niners were fortunate enough to win.

Jville

Reaction score
This tread was started and motivated by vanity.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
And I'm back.

Congrats Hawks fans.

Beat the ever loving crap out of Denver for the rest of us!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3m44ltu9 said:
And I'm back.

Congrats Hawks fans.

Popeyejones cajones duly acknowledged.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3tcj0y3g said:
And I'm back.

Congrats Hawks fans.

Now you have my respect sir you did all I or anybody asked. In my opinion you're welcome here just like Guido. You have a set thank God.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Popeyejones":4vjasbb6 said:
And I'm back.

Congrats Hawks fans.

Now you have my respect sir you did all I or anybody asked. In my opinion you're welcome here just like Guido. You have a set thank God.

OrFan

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3vm5g09z said:
And I'm back.

Congrats Hawks fans.

Nice. You are ruining the way I feel about niner fans though.

Status
Not open for further replies.