Game MVP?

Exittium

Reaction score
Sherm, without him just now.. They would have scored and we would be weeping

General Manager

Reaction score
Wilson he made some huge plays tonight and Lynch does what he always does play epic football.

Seafan

Reaction score
If Lynch and run it in the end zone instead of losing the fumble he would have been MVP. Give it to DB.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Baldwin. That kickoffs was huge for momentum. So many big catches. I think Kam should get a mention.

DistantHawk

Reaction score
Baldwin for mine. Stood up in the clutch.

Wilson, Sherm, Marshawn and Kam all have arguments though.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Here is how I would vote:
Doug: Amazing catches and that return ...
Marshawn: Beast Mode ... can we sign him for another year? Is he a free agent?
Kam: I wouldn't want to be Vernon Davis ...
Sherman : Great player, great corner, Smart man ... but his rant on TV was childish and stupid.
Russell: I have seen better, but he stuck through it. He persevered. He needs more sleep and rest.
Rest of the Defense: Those guys up front ... Bennett, Avril, Clemons, ... etc

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Seafan":2h7li98j said:
If Lynch and run it in the end zone instead of losing the fumble he would have been MVP. Give it to DB.

I got news for you, he wasn't scoring on that play. There were 3 Niners in the backfield and I'm pretty sure he fumbled because he was trying to adjust his route before he got the ball because of the penetration.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2vq2gomm said:
Seafan":2vq2gomm said:

I got news for you, he wasn't scoring on that play. There were 3 Niners in the backfield and I'm pretty sure he fumbled because he was trying to adjust his route before he got the ball because of the penetration.

Yeah. Re-watched it a few times he would have lost a yard or two no matter what.

As to the votes that is a great question. I think it is Doug followed closely by Beast then Kam for me.

So stinking amazing our Hawks won a game like that to go to the SB!!! Wahoo Go Hawks just one more!

socalhawker333

Reaction score
Doug Baldwin, but then I start to think of RW, Beastmode, Kam, Maxwell, PC, 12's...they were all valuable!!!