Get well Bowman.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Man that was horrific I just cringed looking at that never want to see that happen to anyone

suppaball

Reaction score
I paced around the house praying for him, it looked bad. I hate the niners but I honestly hope Bowman is going to be ok

VinceDee

Reaction score
Definitely best wishes to Navarro. Very tough injury, and I hate to see such a good NFL player sidelined.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I don't like the 'Niners, but I don't want to see guys get seriously injured either. Besides, Bowman is a Linebacker U grad and for that I give him a free pass. Get well soon NB.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
That was brutal. He is such a beast, he was killing the running game in the first half.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Thanks, guys. Much appreciated.

Sadly, I think the news reports about some Hawks fans throwing food at him while he was being carted out is gonna add uneeded fuel to the fire of this rivalry (which has already been overheated, IMO). Some gangmember from the Bay Area stabbed another gangmember from the Bay Area by the stick back in 2012 and you guys are still talking about 9ers fans as thugs stabbing stadium visitors, and given that -- and trying to not be a pessimist -- I sadly think there's some 9ers fans who are NEVER going to let this one go. Really unfortunate, IMO. Whoever they were, what dumb@sses.

OP
OP
vin.couve12

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2mtxotj0 said:
Thanks, guys. Much appreciated.

Sadly, I think the news reports about some Hawks fans throwing food at him while he was being carted out is gonna add uneeded fuel to the fire of this rivalry (which has already been overheated, IMO). Some gangmember from the Bay Area stabbed another gangmember from the Bay Area by the stick back in 2012 and you guys are still talking about 9ers fans as thugs stabbing stadium visitors, and given that -- and trying to not be a pessimist -- I sadly think there's some 9ers fans who are NEVER going to let this one go. Really unfortunate, IMO.
Honestly, we still have a game to play, but that was almost as big as the SB. I don't think Denver could beat either team. We'll see you again next year, I'm sure.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Were people really throwing crap on him?

He might have been the best player on the SF defense.

Deserves respect.

Nobody deserves crap tossed at them when they are worried about whether they might have sustained an injury that could impact their career.

That was a nasty looking injury.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
I was at the stick when Hass got injured at the goal line on a hit that was unnecessary, as he was already down. I listened to the crowd cheer the injury, and boo when he came off the field. They also threw drinks on a pre-teen girl wearing a Hawks jersey while chanting "F the Seahawks".

I hate their fans so much that I am happy when one of the Niners goes down and stays down. Those trash bags deserve to lose every decent player that they ever get.

While I have no ill will against Bowman, and I am sure I will be blasted by the decent people here, I hope he is never able to play in front of those scumbags again. In fact, it would not bother me at all if the next big quake in N California hits while they are playing the Raiders in their new stadium. Take out both fan bases.

Believe me, I do not like to hate those fans as much as I do, but having to be around them all the time has killed my soul.

Polaris

Reaction score
Hear hear. Ugly injury. Wouldn't wish that on anyone. WAAAY to similiar to how Theisman got injured the last game he ever played. *squick*

OP
OP
vin.couve12

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":3hh8z6jl said:
I was at the stick when Hass got injured at the goal line on a hit that was unnecessary, as he was already down. I listened to the crowd cheer the injury, and boo when he came off the field. They also threw drinks on a pre-teen girl wearing a Hawks jersey while chanting "F the Seahawks".

I hate their fans so much that I am happy when one of the Niners goes down and stays down. Those trash bags deserve to lose every decent player that they ever get.

While I have no ill will against Bowman, and I am sure I will be blasted by the decent people here, I hope he is never able to play in front of those scumbags again. In fact, it would not bother me at all if the next big quake in N California hits while they are playing the Raiders in their new stadium. Take out both fan bases.

Believe me, I do not like to hate those fans as much as I do, but having to be around them all the time has killed my soul.
Sounds like you need to move to WA and buy some herb on a regular basis, holmes.

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
That was brutal to watch. That was Napolean Kaufman 2.0. Hope he heals up quick, you never want to see things like that happen to anyone.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
vin.couve12":1jlopd5h said:
Norcalhawklover":1jlopd5h said:

Sounds like you need to move to WA and buy some herb on a regular basis, holmes.

Maybe that first part, but not the second.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Here is to hoping Bowman heals up quick first and foremost that was a bummer, and a bad call by the refs to boot. Also, hoping the rumors of throwing crap aren't true. I didn't see it on TV but wasn't there. Good game, stoked the Hawks won but hate to see injuries and any bad calls.