Kam Chancellor was the player of the game for me

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
11 tackles, 2 PD and a INT.

Not to mention all the punishing hits he laid out today. Crabtree had alligator arms when he saw Kam coming late in the game.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
Another wicked LEGAL hit he laid out on VD...wow. That INT was a thing of beauty.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I remember when people were talking down on this dude after he played with a bum ankle last year. I remember when they thought the FO spent too much. This dude is worth every penny and would have commanded a colossal contract if he was a UFA this year.

Props to him. Huge game.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
I think both Chancellor and Wagner have been monsters in these two playoff games with Sherman being his usual self and also having Bennett and Avril show up when it matters is huge. Really almost everyone has been really good on D, but Chancellor and Wagner have just been playing hits like crazy.

SE174

Reaction score
Doug Baldwin was my POG. Kam was definitely IT on D though. Him and Bennett/Avril for forcing that last huge turnover.

OP
OP
VancitySeahawk

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
HunnyBadger":1hzsou8m said:
Another wicked LEGAL hit he laid out on VD...wow. That INT was a thing of beauty.

Davis is going to have nightmares of Kam.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
How much is he making now? What's his contract? Can we lock up some of the other guys now as well?

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I'll give him defensive MVP but without Baldwin today we would have been screwed....Baldwin is THE MAN and has been clutch all year.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":144fgxbc said:
11 tackles, 2 PD and a INT.

Not to mention all the punishing hits he laid out today. Crabtree had alligator arms when he saw Kam coming late in the game.
I noticed Crabtree not extending for that catch as well. It was an easy completion but he didn't want to be plastered so he let it go.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2zy0zgev said:
I remember when people were talking down on this dude after he played with a bum ankle last year. I remember when they thought the FO spent too much. This dude is worth every penny and would have commanded a colossal contract if he was a UFA this year.

Props to him. Huge game.
Yup. I admit to being one of those people. I was wrong. He has been special this year. Love Kam. Great leader, too.

hawk45

Reaction score
Kam just a monster today. Huge effect on the game. Somehow he managed to vanish even though Kaep stared him down for 5 seconds before throwing it right to him as well :)