Can't get enough!!!

stonewallj799

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I can't stop watching the coverage. Got my DVR going on two different channels so I don't miss any coverage interviews or analysis. Probably going to start the game over again soon as well. :179417:

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Me too!! So awesome. Had we of lost though I wouldn't have turned on ESPN again for a month or so:)

Go Hawks one more baby!!

Reaneypark

Reaction score
My wife was bugging me to shut it off, but I told her that you only get so many chances as a Seahawks fan to revel in every talking head giving your team kudos. It's so sweet!

Faust

Reaction score
It's pretty special. I always felt the 2005 team didn't get a lot of national media respect. It's nice to see this team get some.

TruHammer07

Reaction score
Reaneypark":3o6j18f1 said:
My wife was bugging me to shut it off, but I told her that you only get so many chances as a Seahawks fan to revel in every talking head giving your team kudos. It's so sweet!

that's why im single.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Spent all day helping a friend move, woke up exhausted and sore. got my gear on and spent a loooong day drinking and screaming. I should be passed out hours ago but I can't imagine closing my eyes right now.

OlyHawk

Reaction score
Went to the game, just finished watching it on the DVR. Best game ever for Seahawk fans! I'm so glad tomorrow is a Holiday for some of us.