Doug Baldwin is ripping Keyshawn Johnson and Chris Carter

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
Wow. In the post game conference and the interview with Ian from Q13.

He called them out for them classifing him and Golden Tate as "pedestrian WRs" and "appetizers"

VegasSeahawkFan

Reaction score
These analysts should be held accountable for their stupid remarks. They just say whatever they want and then their are no consequences for it........Sapp predicted San Fran score 35 today...Most of these former player analysts are really the worst in my opinion.

FrozenHell

Reaction score
I'm pulling for your team, but it's getting tough to do so. Why can't they win with grace? Shermans postgame antics should embarrass everyone, and Tate needs to do something in this league close to what Carter and Key did, before he opens his mouth to either. Tate is expendable, not once has he ever been a difference maker, he is being piggybacked to the super bowl. He is the defenition of pedestrian!

OP
OP
VancitySeahawk

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
FrozenHell":3oyxkv06 said:
I'm pulling for your team, but it's getting tough to do so. Why can't they win with grace? Shermans postgame antics should embarrass everyone, and Tate needs to do something in this league close to what Carter and Key did, before he opens his mouth to either. Tate is expendable, not once has he ever been a difference maker, he is being piggybacked to the super bowl. He is the defenition of pedestrian!

lol..

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
FrozenHell":35ayfw9t said:

ALZz0iT

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
FrozenHell":1npke7e0 said:
NOT ONCE!?! YOU MUST BE HIGH

FrozenHell

Reaction score

FrozenHell

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":37c97l4c said:
FrozenHell":37c97l4c said:

ALZz0iT

Didn't I say I was pulling for your team?

Largent80

Reaction score
People always say RS talks shit, but it is always 100% right back at him and he shut that sucka down baby.

djb28

Reaction score
I dont care what anyone thinks. I am enjoying this. This team and our Defenses identity has been the same since go. Sherm is Sherm. He backs it up and he is highly motivated and smart. Crabtree had no problem speaking his mind. We in the super bowl bitches!

CEHawk

Reaction score
FrozenHell":v626c3pp said:
Seeker":v626c3pp said:
frozenhell, your team sucker punched a guy FROM THE SIDELINE. i don't wanna hear jack about class
and you still lost.

http://fansided.com/2014/01/19/guy-49ers-sideline-takes-cheap-shot-seahawks-player-video/

My team? What is my team? You assume I'm a 49er fan? You have to admit, these antics are classless. If my team acted that way I would rip them to shreds. If I was a 9er fan, why would I be pulling for the Seahawks? That legal weed is good eh?

Ignorant post from a Minnesota fan. Have you seen what they were responding to? No. Crabtree is a trash talking ***, he deserved harsher words. Do some homework!

TAB420

Reaction score
Don't start nothing, Won't be nothing.

All these players that your talking about got called out and disrespected by other players and the media, but there's a problem when they back it up and stir a sh!!!t and make the ones who say it lick the spoon.