Gratz.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Ouch. That stung. Kinda saw it coming though.

Congratulations. Truly. That was a knock down, drag out brawl. I'm more upset about Navorro Bowman than anything else. Anyway. Gratz boys.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
What is the prognosis on bowman, hope its not a knee?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Thanks, Marvin. That was classy.

I hope Bowman can recover quickly. You guys have a great team, it's going to be another battle next year.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sorry about Bowman, dude. I hate seeing players that good get injured. (Not that I'm glad about scrubs getting injured, but you know what I mean.)

You guys are going to be a pain in our ass next year, for sure. I think we just gave the general NFL fan the best championship weekend game in many, many years, though. What a hell of a brawl.

Mojambo

Reaction score
Thanks. Hang in there. If you're feeling anything like what I'd feel in your place, you have my sympathy.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I'm glad the bowman play resulted in us fumbling on the next. I didn't want it to go like that. Hope he is up and around soon.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Cheers, tough game. We Seahawks fans know how it is to loose a close game in the playoffs (Ya, we know you do also). Until next year.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin, tip of the cap. Been here rain or shine.

My best friend is a Niner fan, lives in SD but I love ém. SF would have been an amazing NFC rep in the Super Bowl. Played like champs tonight. Wasn't happy to see Navaro go down at all. Couple of tough calls but a good, good competition. "Game" doesn't hit the mark because it was a competition.

[edit] Sherm, don't worry... be happy.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
That was an epic game Marvin. Lots of respect for the Digits as our Clone that ended up on the losing side of a competitive game. I really hope both Bowman and Iupati are OK. They are fantastic players, especially Bowman.

It sucks when they get hurt so late. I saw it happen and it looked like Kearse got tackled into his leg. Awful.. I felt terrible for him there.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":2rt7omsy said:
What is the prognosis on bowman, hope its not a knee?

Did you see the replay?

Tuff watching that knee buckle like it did. I hope he gets back quickly.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
homerun1970":2qhyjvwa said:
Torn ACL is the preliminary

Correct.

To be honest, I'll be happy if it's ONLY a torn ACL. Looked much worse than that. Looks like Iupati fractured his ankle.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Thanks for coming by. You're here a lot earlier than I would be if positions were reversed. You have my respect sir. Any disparaging remarks about Whiner fans henceforth have nothing to do with you.

Iupati fractured his ankle, but that's a ton better than a ligament. He'll be at your first OTA's.

Bowman's injury sucks. I hate to see guys like that get injured. If it's any consolationk, Clemons got injured a week earlier last year and he only missed a couple of games. If the reports are true, and Seahawks fans threw food at Bowman.....well that's the shittiest thing I've heard in a while and it's classless.

Most of us aren't like that. Please believe that.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Marvin49":y6ucgn9n said:
Ouch. That stung. Kinda saw it coming though.

Congratulations. Truly. That was a knock down, drag out brawl. I'm more upset about Navorro Bowman than anything else. Anyway. Gratz boys.

Marvin.

This is just the latest between these teams. This will be a battle until Wilson and Kaepernick retire. Much respect for the Niners. Crap? How many weeks on the road? And fighting at the CLink

two dog

Reaction score
You want to win. every game. every time. But you don't want to win at the cost
of injury to the best the other guy has. It is preferable to beat them straight up.
Tough sport and I cringe when it happens to our guys too.

Best wishes and speedy recovery from your favorite enemy.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Just saw this thread, it was buried in the second page. My bad for calling you out unnecessarily. Tip o' the hat!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Sucks about Bowman hopefully he has a good recovery. There are some turds on the niners I hate (I'm sure the same can be said for the hawks via a niners fan) but can't really do anything but respect those linebackers.