On the Kam Interception

mrblitz

Reaction score
did kam fool kaep on that play? it looked kind of like kam saw it all the way from the pre-snap.

Laloosh

Reaction score
mrblitz":2fqzkrh4 said:
did kam fool kaep on that play? it looked kind of like kam saw it all the way from the pre-snap.

Played zone better than Thurmond.

drcool

Reaction score
I saw it all the way from before the snap. I told my wife exactly what was gonna happen and it did. I saw the corner getting the coverage over the top and Kam was there in the flat to drop into the route. If I can see it I don't know how the QBs can't see it.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
It was hard for me to tell what happened because I was jumping around screaming during the replays.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
It was just one of those Kam reads. I've seen him run up and adjust the Mebane's gap only to see Bane get the TFL. Dude is just awesome.

Msfann

Reaction score
I think kap said something that he thought he could throw it over Kam's head. He choose poorly.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
Msfann":9umg5tc1 said:
I think kap said something that he thought he could throw it over Kam's head. He choose poorly.
Wasn't he talking about the TD attempt at the end? It's hard to tell what question they're answering when we can't hear the question.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I need to watch it a few times but it looked like Kam had the flat assignment and realized there was no one in front of him so he dropped back further in the zone. He ran/back pedaled with Crabtree off the line and into his zone and I think just felt that Crabtree might have still been behind him.

Axx

Reaction score
in his post game he attempted to throw over Kams head.
Those 1-2 could've would've should've been pics in @GB and @CAR did happen in Seattle.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Your a 6'5, 230 pound QB... Kaepernick... How do you not see a 6'3, 240 pound DB?

Talk about tunnel vision.