The Dream Season Continues.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I've never been so riddled with nerves before any Seahawks game my entire life, including the 2005 NFC Championship game or SBXL*. It was fantastic to see Hawkstorian, NYCoug, Bart, Ludwig, Pmedic, Leif, Seatown, Mystermatt and so many more at Temple pre-game. Leif had the glitter flowing just like 2005 NFCCG...It just felt right. Bart got Dave a Lynch jersey which was a great moment.

We just could NOT LOSE THIS GAME AT ANY COST!!

The 49ers were a formidable opponent and the game played out as advertised if not better. Yes Wilson still struggled at times but he made the big plays when it counted. That 4th and 7 TD play was the kind of Championship Moment you never forget. Same with that Lynch TD. The same goes for that final pass by Kaepernick with 20 seconds left only to have Sherman batt it away and have us pick it off to seal our trip to New York in two weeks. Unbelievable.

In the end, there were no tears, just relief. I could finally take a goddamn breath.

WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!? NOBODY!!!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
PS...To all you classy 49ers fans who were civil this past week, you guys played a hell of a game. To all of you punk ass 49er fans who talked endless trash and trolled the various social media sites the past week...

KISS MY ASS!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Relief was the first thing I felt too. We had to win that game. And now it FEELS SO GOOD! The guys did what they had to do and they rose to the occasion. Things looked dark at points, but they kept trying to get better and they made it happen.

It feels good to be a Seahawks fan today!

chris98251

Reaction score
Elway had the drive, Montana the Catch, I think that the Touchdown will be our Wilsons signiture moment, came on 4th down 50 yds or close to it, game on the line.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I am so stoked.

WE ARE GOING BACK TO THE SUPER BOWL! and this time we are bringing a force sharpened by the Niners. The Broncos are going to bring their incredible offense to NY and probably have a lot of success moving the ball. They are also going to give the LOB a ton of chances at getting some action. I don't care about the hype that Denver is going to get for this game. I am just jacked that the Hawks are there and have a serious chance at winning any game they play.

drdiags

Reaction score
Very happy to know the next few weeks will be nothing but floating on cloud nine. I don't even care if we get the Detroit treatment this time from the media. Been there, done that. They will not take away my pride and joy in seeing these young guys and older ones like MRob and Clemons make it to the big game. I am going to do my best to just soak it all in.

PS. I was going to make it to Temples today but (yeah I know Roland) I got superstitious and stayed in the basement like the beer commercial. It's only weird if it doesn't work.

Enjoy the good times me brodders. Sweet dreams for the old Doc coming up.