Shoutout to Lockette

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He's turned into a special teams FORCE.

We didn't recover his forced fumble (should have) but that was still a huge momentum changer. That fired everybody up.

He is going to make guys start calling fair catch a lot more.

w00t

Reaction score
gotta give him props also.. he's been doing work on ST

Axx

Reaction score
only because lane was getting mugged by some niners on their sideline.

getnasty

Reaction score
That dude better be fired for mugging Lane, you know if Lane didn't get hit he's recovering that fumble.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Hopefully the league takes notice of the off field clothesline on Lane! That was horseshit. Lockettes hit reminded me of Kam hitting VD last year.

OrFan

Reaction score
Lockette's hit reminded me of Lockette's hit in the Ram game. I would not want a low flying missile like that coming at me if I were returning punts.

godawg

Reaction score
When James decided to run with the ball the Seahawks were far upfield. Lockette came in like a cruise missile, faster than what people would think possible. This and the Rams tackle were amazing.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Thanks for bringing this up. Was commenting to my buddy how he'd really shown up.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Before the game I was down close to the field and Lockette got into a little verbal deal with one of the niner guys walking down the Hawks sideline. I was able to see Lock mouth the words "I'm gonna make you my bitch" to the guy a couple time as he trailed him into the end zone. Eventually they were separated but I thought it was pretty awesome. I wish the Rockett would show up a bit more deep on offense.

sturg78

Reaction score
james.gif

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
When we won this game I actually said, "Thank you Ricardo Lockette". All the little things in this one added up, glad we have him back, wish we would have kept perrish cox as well.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
I would like to move to have Ricardo Lockette's nickname officially changed from "Rocket" to "ICBM" at least when he's gunning on punt coverage.

Thaihawk

Reaction score
Hell yeah, props to Lock... who knew he had special teams terror in him... he has made nasty hit after nasty hit since he started running with the SP.