Troy Aikman

dukestar

Reaction score
First good game...must admit I was stressing early on...

Question...was it me or did you get the feeling Aikman was polishing Kaeps knob all game and expected them to pul it out at the end?

God help us if he's on the SB telecast...

ivotuk

Reaction score
I heard disappointment in his voice at the end and it seems like Joe Buck disappeared there somewhere.

Axx

Reaction score
Troy said that Luke Willson didnt get hit on the helmet, He clearly did though. Troy wanted the pentalty removed.
Troy then didnt say that giacominis hold was a bad call, even though the defender clearly fell down on his knees. troy didnt comment on how it was a bad flag.

Idk why he is rooting for the niners, i thought the cowboys hated them.

gargantual

Reaction score
Axx":1n6xnjw3 said:
Idk why he is rooting for the niners, i thought the cowboys hated them.
I've heard it postulated a lot lately that all the hate we're getting is due to us not being one of the "storied franchises". Doesn't fit with tradition or conventional thinking and so people don't like it.

TOUGH America.

The Seahawks are here, you better get used to it. Loved seeing Pete Carroll up there (while receiving the trophy) getting credited for everything he's accomplished. Great to see it be validated and him finally disprove all the people who said his "schtick" could never work in the NFL!

Thanks Kip once for putting the cherry on the top of this amazing evening. You're the greatest!

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I listed to Troy of Fox, I almost turned off my TV volume at one point, they was so annoying.
On the intentional grounding by Wilson he was so happy about it, it wasn't even hiding it. Refs didn't throw the flag, but he commented long before that refs should throw the flag.
Their big problem is: We are not a big market, we don't have mega stars , our receivers are no name. Our QB is too short, not flashy, very disciplined, doesn't put Manning's numbers, wasn't the #1 sexy pick, ... etc. Imagine Luck was in Wilson shoes today .. this would have been the Luck love fest on all the TV Networks.

Latest posts