I'm on Cloud 10

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
This is for all of you guys!!

For Aros, for Throwdown, for Largent80, for BFS, for NFS, for Zebulon, for Anguish, for Absolut, for HawkFan72, for pehawk, for Blitzer, for Shock2k, for hawksfansinceday1, for BlueThunder, for Chris90210 (sorry dont know your actual numerical numbers), for Crizilla..

DAMN IT FOR ALL OF YOU.

I'm sorry.. I'm bad with names. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. THE TRUE HAWK FANS...

Damn it man.. WE. DESERVE. THIS!!!!

Enjoy the next two weeks. We are ONE GAME. ONE F'N GAME AWAY FROM A CHAMPIONSHIP!!

I wish I could have a beer with all of you and buy you all a shot. MAN OH MAN. SO HAPPY!!!!!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
WOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'm so happy too. The more time that goes by the happier I get. At first I was just relieved, but now I'm getting freaking JACKED!

This next two weeks is going to be amazing.

I'm so happy for all of us. WE DO DESERVE THIS!

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
253hawk":1xffbisd said:
Why not cloud 12?

Oh man.. I LOVE THIS

BUT

Cloud 12.. reserved for that last W. That elusive W. Let it be known.. I hate the Niners with every fiber in my body. Every true Hawk fan feels the same.

HOWEVER

This book is not complete yet folks.

ONE.

MORE..

WIN!!!

That's all we need!!

In the meantime. Man oh man.. revel in this. Celebrate this. ENJOY .. THIS! We deserve this. From the owner to the last fan. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US HAS EARNED THIS NIGHT.

I love you all. The 12th man is so special.. such a rare group of fans.. WE DESERVE IT.