Favorite play of the game...

jake206

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000315426/NFC-Championship-Can-t-Miss-Play-Ball-Hawks[/urltargetblank]

Go Hawks!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The pass to Kearse is mine. That's when I felt like we would win the game for the first time.

skater18000

Reaction score
My favorite's gotta be the Kearse play. From the grounding on 2nd and 10 making it 3rd and 22, to the pass to Miller for 12 yards, to haushka running out on the field then calling a timeout (at this point I was confused) to sending our offense of all things our there to get a touchdown. That was a historical coaching decision IMO. Easily my favorite play. Now if it's play of the game, it might be a 3 way tie between Marshawn's TD run, Kearse's TD catch or the Sherm tap to Malcom to send us to the superbowl. The 3 defining plays of this game for sure. Of course there were many other big plays (Baldwin's huge kick return, Kam's int)

davidonmi

Reaction score
Wilson running around and heaving it to baldwin. Not the most important but it was my favorite

kigenzun

Reaction score
skater18000":34ocrhcw said:
My favorite's gotta be the Kearse play. From the grounding on 2nd and 10 making it 3rd and 22, to the pass to Miller for 12 yards, to haushka running out on the field then calling a timeout (at this point I was confused) to sending our offense of all things our there to get a touchdown. That was a historical coaching decision IMO. Easily my favorite play. Now if it's play of the game, it might be a 3 way tie between Marshawn's TD run, Kearse's TD catch or the Sherm tap to Malcom to send us to the superbowl. The 3 defining plays of this game for sure. Of course there were many other big plays (Baldwin's huge kick return, Kam's int)
:13: U Nailed it! :th2thumbs:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
cant wait to watch this on NFL game rewind tomorrow. I was too outta my mind at the game to really process it other thana string of emotions.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
Too many to name. "The Tip" just sealed it. The phony field goal for a TD was huge. It was our (and please excuse the references to teams not named the Seahawks) "Immaculate Reception". Our "The Catch". We need a catchy name for it. The "fake the other team out with a phony field goal, call a time out and heave it for a touchdown on 4th and 7 from the 35" seems kinda long...

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Sherm's tip to Malcolm is my favorite, but close second is Kraeper getting blown backwards, preventing him from going down on his bicep. :)

Ballhawk31

Reaction score
My Favorite part of the game was in the fourth quarter, on a critical down, Crabtree came across the middle and Kaeperdick actually gave him a good ball to catch.....The Chancellor was waiting. Mr Crabtree got the case of the Alligator arms, and made it very, very clear that this game wasn't all that important to HIM. Do you remember that play. I will never forget it. The Camera man was smart enough to zoom in on Crabtree's face to catch him smiling. Say what you want about the officiating, or the foolish shit talking that wise man refrain from. When you get in the head of your enemy like the Chancellor did... you win the game before it's over. Its what we do out here in the Stan...Psychological Operations (PsychOps). I am going to have to listen to petulant Winer fans for a year, talking about being robbed, about Sherman and his mouth. If the Niner fan stops bitching for a second and is quite enough, if they close their mouths and open their ears, will hear hear that little kid inside them trying to tell them they got bested. Cheers. GO HAWX!