So proud of our team!

Tokadub

Reaction score
That was one heck of a game and just as close as I expected it to be.

I'm just so proud of our team right now overcoming so much adversity to win this game.

The game couldn't have started any worst with Wilson's fumble. We also struggled on offense for awhile with some poor execution.

We were down 10-3 scoring only a FG in the first half. Yet none of that mattered.

We had so many players with key plays both on offense and defense. Our defense was incredible, and our offense came through when it mattered most.

It was really special to see our offense trusting Russell Wilson on 4th and 7 with the game on the line. Despite all the pressure in the situation he delivered a picture perfect throw.

Lynch was a total beast and had 5 yards per carry against a defense that was surely focusing on him as their central strategy! That was an incredible performance by Lynch and our offensive line surely did a good job blocking to allow that against such a good defense.

We had 29 rush attempts and 25 pass attempts very balanced as usual. But this time I think we really did a good job mixing the plays up. We threw on our first play and even though that play turned out badly it showed we were trying something new since every game I can remember we always run first.

I have no complaints this week even though I think a lot of things went wrong for us. Everyone made plays when it mattered most. It was just amazing to see us come back and win this game.

Kaepernick seems to me like a guy who thrives on overconfidence. What better way to feed his ego then give him a 10-0 lead and let him play with that confidence. But once the game got close he showed his true colors and made some critical errors.

Gotta give special props to Sherman, Baldwin, Lynch, and Russell Wilson but I really feel this was the textbook definition of a team effort win and of course you must include all the coaches.

I think this is just the type of game we needed to mentally prepare for the Super Bowl. I think we match up very well against Denver and I like our chances. GO HAWKS!