Would you like to have been in a 9er bar at the end of NFCCG

mrdaija

Reaction score
Now you can be!

[youtube]o8Ma67ApUPY[/youtube]

SuperFreak

Reaction score
LOL Modesto is only minutes from Colin's hometown of Turlock.

Living in California I see way more of these idiots than I care too, the tatted up morons that drop F bombs in front of children types I mean not the classy Niner fans that root for their team no matter what.

This is my favorite win as a Seahawks fan ever I'll be into the Super Bowl and looking forward to it but for a few days I want to soak this in and expect to see a lot less red around these parts in the coming days.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
of course they found a Niner fan with a neck tat...of course.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Mouth breathers...Hanging out in a mexican restaurant!

Rufus

Reaction score
I wouldn't like to be in a 49er bar if I was dying of thirst in the middle of the offseason.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3lz9napo said:
I live in the Bay Area and I fear for my life this week.

But it's worth it.
I'd have your back, but Antioch's too far from Oroville. I WILL be reppin' my 12 swag (did I use that phrase correctly?)

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
That guy... yelling the F bomb in the back of the father with two kids.

I want to know what he thought about Shermans rant on Crabtree. He probably would use the word "classless."

Riley12

Reaction score
They hold the title of worst fanbase in the NFL.

I hope we don't ever become that.

NINEster

Reaction score
It's not good practice to rub in the disappointment and sadness of fans.

If Denver wins the super bowl in a similar fashion, would you like videos to pop up of 12s in shock??

bigtrain21

Reaction score
NINEster":3ayvezzq said:

If Denver wins the super bowl in a similar fashion, would you like videos to pop up of 12s in shock??

Yeah, it's not like your fanbase would ever buy a billboard spot to rub in ancient super bowl victories.

grizbob

Reaction score
Wouldn't expect anything less from molesto 2nd only to fresno for being the armpit of the san joaquin valley :49ersmall:

Riley12

Reaction score
bigtrain21":1g528g6h said:
NINEster":1g528g6h said:

Yeah, it's not like your fanbase would ever buy a billboard spot to rub in ancient super bowl victories.

Or provide a three hour avalanche of obscenities, in front of little kids, to a row of visiting fans in Candlestick.

Oh wait. That happened too.

The reason is simple. In our daily, weekly, game-by-game interactions with thug life Niner fans, they have proven themselves to be the most obnoxious, delusional, and mean spirited fans we have ever come across.

They make Raiders fans of the 80's look like Mariner fans. Check that - Mariner fans on Safeco Knitting Day.

Until that element forsakes your team and heads back across the Bay, you will be judged by them and their behavior.
Until that day comes, when the Niners are once again in the basement of the NFC West, it will bring a tiny bit of joy
to watch your shock and sadness.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Actually, with the exception of the one guy, all of those fans were pretty reasonable.