Crap. This Sherman thing is EXPLODING everywhere....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Sherman's insane outburst after the game is going viral country/world-wide right now. On a MASSIVE Scale. This has now become the face of our Seahawks... Thanks bud.

Disclaimer: Richard Sherman has been my favorite Seahawk for two years now. He needs to learn to stuff away that 25-year old bravado, and mentally shut it off. That crap right after the game embarrassed the hell out of me. He'll hear about it from Pete, absolutely no doubt about that.

That said... Peyton better buckle up his chinstrap. He ain't seen nothin' like OUR D!!!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
whatever guy just put us in the superbowl winning a championship game against our arch-rival after making an amazing play against a guy that trash-talked him in the off-season and hearing all week about how hot the niners were.

Dude was probably more tame than he shoulda been.

I'm just glad that play against that opponent in this moment obviously means as much to him as it did to ALL of us.

So if the 'media' is going to make a big deal out of it, let them. who cares. Why does it even matter?

If anything it puts all the media attention for the next two weeks mostly on a guy like him that loves it while sparing the rest of the team from countless hours of it.

Geologic

Reaction score
He just made a huge play that allowed his team to play in the Superbowl. He was more calm and collected in his other interviews after the game. Cut him some slack.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Who cares about perception? This team doesn't need anyone else but the 12th man.

Richard Sherman is a MAN, he can say whatever the hell he wants, as long as he backs it up.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Oh, trust me. He is my favorite hero tonight! He... Won the game for us! He's the final stamp to send us to the Super Bowl! I just wish he'd had a bit more class. A better winner. But Hell Yeah! Thanks SHERM!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We All We Got, We All WE NEED!!!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Seahawks were going into the Super Bowl as the villains regardless of what happened.

Why not play it up for the world? Embrace who we are. The most swag-tastic team in NFL history.

MLOhawks

Reaction score
Disagree. I loved it and am soaking up the hate like Superman and the sun. Sherm is PrimeTime 2.0 and I'm loving it!!!!!!!!

plyka

Reaction score
To the OP, no insult intended but you're the typical Seattle fan. So scared of what other people may say about you, rather be the the loser or victim instead of the winner who always comes under critique.

Stop caring what others think of Seattle or you. The great thing football is that its decided on the field not in the media. Sherman is the best CB in the game and this is the best defense ive seen in years. If they want to win this us versus the world attitude is what they need to win it all.

main

Reaction score
Sherman is a bad man! He just swatted the game winning TD and held Crabtree to 50+ yards & 4 receptions. After that performance, he can do whatever he wants! We're going to the Super Bowl! Yeeeeeeah!

TestMo1337

Reaction score
BlueThunder":14ehkrr4 said:
Everybody should care about what other people think about them. Otherwise, you're a dick.
Why should Sherman care what random people on the internet say? Outside of the football field, Sherman acts like a very intelligent and articulate person who is in total control of his actions and shared thoughts.

Also, the media can act all "outraged" all they like. They know this is good press which means more views, more clicks, more ad-revenue.

Why is his actions any better/worse than someone that gives no emotion especially when he backs it up time and time again. They didn't look at his direction all game for a reason.

Happy

Reaction score
I'm a much older man than richard sherman, even with that benefit, if I had been involved in something like that, I would totally be frothing too!!! Probably would have to bleep every other word.

Kinda hard for me to be judgemental about it.

drdiags

Reaction score
Just accept it BT. Sherm is now like a T.O persona. The Genie is out of the bottle and people are waiting for him to drop headline quotes. He isn't going to change. In 4-6 years, maybe he is playing for a rival and it is easier to just blast him. Right now it is going to be hard to get many 12s being overly critical of him. Plus he fits right in the whole social media realm.

Just think of it like Buddy Ryan and Jimmy Johnson going after one another. Made for good theater if your team isn't involved. Ours is in this case. I would handle things differently but that isn't his choice so unless Pete/John or Paul ask him to tone it down, not going to change how he behaves.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Sign me up as an official "Dick"head.

Richard Sherman is my HERO, he his brimming with swag and confidence that's not fake. (People like that take on life to the fullest and embrace it, not run away from it)

I hated his Beats commercial but after tonight it couldn't be more fitting, turn the volume up on some Aloe Blacc, Sherman because you "the man".

razgriz737

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3hh2r4fz said:
Sign me up as an official "Dick"head.

Richard Sherman is my HERO, he his brimming with swag and confidence that's not fake. (People like that take on life to the fullest and embrace it, not run away from it)

I hated his Beats commercial but after tonight it couldn't be more fitting, turn the volume up on some Aloe Blacc, Sherman because you "the man".
And he can tell everybody. Agree 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.