Did any of you...

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Think this day would come so soon when the Jim Mora/Tim Ruskell led Hawks were 4-12 just 4 regular seasons ago?

I can't lie. The day it was announced Jim Mora was fired I was absolutely pumped.. until it was announced Pete Carroll was taking over. As a USC fan I was torn.. I knew how amazing Pete was for USC.. but for the Seahawks? Are you kidding me? Hes too rah-rah for the NFL right? It would never ever ever work right?!

Boy was I wrong. Happily wrong.

I remember when the GM search happened too.. Jerry Reese was the desired .NET name.. I quietly hoped it would be Schneider.. only because of the ties to the Packers organization that had been so successful for several years. But never in my wildest imagination did I imagine that a mere 4 years after Jim Moron was fired would the Seahawks be one damn game away from a World Championship.

What an amazing ride.. from being torn to having a 6-9 Seahawks team beat a 7-8 Rams team in Week 17 to get into the playoffs or lose and get better draft position to today. We've come so far in 4 short years and yet.. I feel the best is truly yet to come.