Breno and Marshawn. Serious bromance.

kearly

Reaction score
After Lynch's final TD against the Saints, a run off the left side in which Breno Giacomini was a total non-factor, he went and found Giacomini after the play to give him the ball as a memento.

After Lynch's big TD to tie the game against the 49ers, a play that started up the middle and turned into a cut-back left in which Breno was once against minimally involved in, Marshawn found Breno after the play and made sure he got the football.

I always thought those two were cut from the same cloth (ultra-intense, kinda aloof), so I'm not surprised that Marshawn is giving Breno some extra special attention after his big plays. That plus Breno is usually one of our best run blockers.

drdiags

Reaction score
He loves the "Big Russian". Plus he probably knows this is Breno's last year with the club since his contract is up. Breno is the most like him as far as being a bulldog, tenacious player.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Yeah, they're buds, but a lot of wheeling and dealing gets made prior to the game with Jerseys, shoes, cleats helmets, TD balls, etc. They are commodities. I imagine Breno hooked some people up with those pigskins. Most likely for charity auctions and the like.