Video clip of Niner on sideline interfering with Jeremy Lane

OhlHawkFan

Reaction score
This is how I know Harbaugh is a douche of a coach. He is standing right there and WATCHES his guy in plain clothes do that, and doesn't say a word.

Mitch

Reaction score
I saw that during the game and replayed it several times. WTF!

w00t

Reaction score
someone should keep tweeting this because you know this will be swept under he rug.. get that 49er fined/suspended.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Considering all the stuff that went down with the Stealers HC, I can't believe this has hardly been mentioned.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Unless there's a better angle, this isn't going anywhere, I don't think.

If I watch that video, thinking it's a video showing a guy cheap-shotting Lane, then it looks like a guy cheap-shotting Lane. If I watch that video, thinking it's a video of Lane running into a guy who's trying to get out of the way, it looks like a guy trying to get out of the way.

It may very well be a dirty move going on, but I'm not sure what you are all seeing in the video that makes you so sure about it. The actual collision isn't visible. I've watched it loads of times, and I can't tell if the guy is trying to get in Lane's way, or trying to get out of Lane's way. After the play was over, did Lane make a stink about it to the refs or anything?