navorro bowman

graphicavenger

Reaction score
I just want to say - dude, get better soon.

Most of us will also say that it sucks for you to not have gotten credit for the superb play that caused such a horrible injury. I'm actually somewhat relieved that a turnover on the next play seemed to "right" the "wrong."

Don't give up on yourself, NaVorro. Keep with the rehab and you'll be back to pro bowl form soon.

====================

Go Seahawks!

JerHawk81

Reaction score
Echoed.

I hate the 49rs, but I have nothing but respect for Bowman - who is one of the best defenders playing the game today. Here's to a full and speedy recover- see you next year!

godawg

Reaction score
Bowman is a force. Marshawn's fumble seemed to balance out the karma after that play.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I'm glad Marshawn fumbled too. It was an awful call what happened on the Bowman play. If that had happened to us (and things like that have) we'd never stop talking about it.

Everyone would ONLY be talking about that play today.

The fumble righted the wrong.

But Bowman is still hurt and I hope he recovers fully. I'm amazed by the play he made.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Agreed. Imagine how we would feel if that happened to Kam or Earl or Sherman (the list could go on and on). You never want to see that happen.

49ers

Reaction score
The desire to see my team win went right out the window when he got hurt. I sat emotionless for the remainder of the game, wondering if we could even win the Super Bowl without him.

I heard it was an ACL tear..... shoot. I hope he comes back 100%. I felt so bad for him. :(

Iupati too you know. He broke is ankle.

That game was terrible in multiple ways for me.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
It was a really physical game out there. I think Gore went down for a bit, also the punt returner as well. I'd say that's a credit to the style of play that SF has taught Seattle over the last couple of years. Let's be honest, the Hawks are better for having played against the Niners.

willyum

Reaction score
Yeah good showing by the fans throwing food at him.. Worse than Houston fans who boo their own injured players.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It was gruesome. He made a great play and was rewarded with an injury. Hate to see that. Kearse was knocked by another 49er right on to his leg. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
I really like Bowman, always have ... Man's a hardcore baller.

Speedy recovery Navarrow!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
According to Sherm there were reports that some Hawk fans threw food at bowman as he was being carted off:

One thing I can’t accept is what I read after the game about Seahawks fans throwing food at 49ers linebacker Navorro Bowman as he was being carted off the field with his knee injury. If it’s true, it’s beyond terrible. That’s as low as it gets. I’m sure whoever did this is in a small minority of fans, because I don’t think that kind of action is an accurate representation of the character of the 12th man. Navorro Bowman is a great player who plays the game the right way. When he went down, I dropped to a knee and prayed for him. He deserves better than having food thrown at him as he’s carted off a field. All players deserve better than that.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/20/richard-s ... -crabtree/

First I've heard about that...but if true. Wow. Utterly classless, especially for a standup player like Bowman. Embarrassing for the rest of us that would never do such a thing.

willyum

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3lt99q9g said:
According to Sherm there were reports that some Hawk fans threw food at bowman as he was being carted off:

One thing I can’t accept is what I read after the game about Seahawks fans throwing food at 49ers linebacker Navorro Bowman as he was being carted off the field with his knee injury. If it’s true, it’s beyond terrible. That’s as low as it gets. I’m sure whoever did this is in a small minority of fans, because I don’t think that kind of action is an accurate representation of the character of the 12th man. Navorro Bowman is a great player who plays the game the right way. When he went down, I dropped to a knee and prayed for him. He deserves better than having food thrown at him as he’s carted off a field. All players deserve better than that.

First I've heard about that...but if true. Wow. Utterly classless, especially for a standup player like Bowman. Embarrassing for the rest of us that would never do such a thing.

the 12th man was low and pathetic yesterday

seahawks08

Reaction score
the 12th man was low and pathetic yesterday[/quote]

I am sorry for blaming all of 12s, we were at the game, we yelled and were up in our feets from the get go, I am proud of the 12s who were at the stadium. I definitely condemn any 12's who were not classy. Shame on you guys!

jkitsune

Reaction score
Every fan around me gave Bowman an ovation as he came off. Filthy that this happened, but castigating a fanbase for the actions of a few is silly.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Don't condemn the whole for the actions of a few willyum. It's like making the whole class stay after school cuz Johnny was a bad boy.

Hawkman80

Reaction score
Wow - torn ACL really sucks! :( Why was that fumble not reviewable? Can someone explain the rule to me?

Starrman44

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think 30 - 35 pieces of popcorn define a whole fan base.

Feel terrible for Bowman.

TwilightError

Reaction score
graphicavenger":2ogxr9xq said:
I just want to say - dude, get better soon.

Most of us will also say that it sucks for you to not have gotten credit for the superb play that caused such a horrible injury. I'm actually somewhat relieved that a turnover on the next play seemed to "right" the "wrong."

Don't give up on yourself, NaVorro. Keep with the rehab and you'll be back to pro bowl form soon.

====================

Go Seahawks!

Same here. It would have been awful to win with those undeserved points if lynch had not fumbled. NaVorro is a great player, all the best for him. (Except against us, goes without saying)

Highlordb

Reaction score
willyum":2mku4iri said:
Missing_Clink":2mku4iri said:

the 12th man was low and pathetic yesterday

Really? You going to blame the whole fan base for a couple morons actions? Should we then blame all of SF fans for stabbing some dude outside the stadium? Every fan base has a few classless apples, but those @hats don't define our fan base and how dedicated and vocal about there fandom. BTW I hope Bowman gets better fast, he is a beast and played his heart out yesterday.